A Tragedy in our Street

Old September 9th 03, 08:43 PM
Bev

"Victor M. Martinez" wrote:

So sorry about Casper.

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Thank you from Casper's slave everyone. I have passed on your caring
purrs to her. It was a particularly bad accident involving her Mum
having to clean up the road - I think it has left an awful memory in
her daughter's mind.

Bev
--
God may have created man before woman but there is always a rough draft
before the masterpiece.
Old September 9th 03, 09:49 PM
wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX

Deep sympathy.

helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
This is sent from a redundant email
Mail sent to it is dumped
My correct one can be gleaned from
h*$el***$$n*$d$ot$**s**i$$m*$m$**on**$s$@*$$a**$*o l*$*.*$$c$om*$
by getting rid of the overdependence on money and fame
~~~~~~~~~~
Old September 10th 03, 03:30 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Tue, 09 Sep 2003 13:15:52 +1200, Bev wrote:

This morning the trio of B and C and FluffySP got a run outside between
the showers. They rushed down the street to play with Casper who is
adored by Tomasina's teenage daughter.
As I am now paranoid about the road I followed them to bring them home.
It is still too cold and damp to leave them in the cat cage.

Casper is the same age as B & C, a lovely black and white boy with a
sweet nature. No more. He was run over. I feel so sad - Casper was
run over at night. He wore a little collar with his name and address on
it and the people had placed him in front of the flat on the lawn. I
don't know if people will remember but Tomasina was searching for a
lovely tortoiseshell cat that went missing at the same time I was
searching for Ollie. She had also had another go missing six months
earlier. We were very suspicious about her bad-tempered neighbour!

Spare a purr for Casper - his teenage friend is still crying for him.

Bev

Purrs for Casper's family, and a candle is being lit for his trip to
the RB.
Old September 10th 03, 06:31 AM
LOL

Bev wrote in message ...
[...]

Oh, how awful. We will light a candle for Casper, and are sending
purrs to all who loved him.
------
Krista
Old September 10th 03, 12:45 PM
~Kathy~

"Bev" wrote in message
This morning the trio of B and C and FluffySP got a run outside between

Casper is the same age as B & C, a lovely black and white boy with a
sweet nature. No more. He was run over.

So sorry to hear about Casper,

purrs

Kathy, Bagster, Dusty, Sally

Old September 10th 03, 07:05 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

Purrs for poor little Casper and his people. There is little that
breaks my heart more than to see a beautiful cat run over by a car.
:-(

Ginger-lyn

Old September 10th 03, 11:02 PM
Cheryl

In ,
Bev composed with style:

Spare a purr for Casper - his teenage friend is still crying for
him.

It's harsh to have to deal with a death in that way at that age.
Purrs for her to find some peace and to let another into her heart.