Vaykayshun'z Offur

Old September 8th 08, 05:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Vaykayshun'z Offur

On Sep 7, 7:13*pm, Amelia T Cat wrote:
Hoomin note: *Fred came and picked up Diana and Ryan about a half hour
ago, and they are now on their way back to Ottawa to their new home.

It has been wonderful having these awesome kitties here, and I am
going to miss them tremendously. :-( *But I'm also happy they are
going to be reunited with their daddy and Cinnamon. *And I'm so glad I
was able to help.

Heather, happy but with MMS

Anti Heather, thank you for being an angel and rescuing Diana and Ryan
and helping out Fred in such a tremendous way. The way that you care for
kitties is beyond admirable, and providing a home for Diana and Ryan
when they had to be separated from Fred was the most unbelievably
wonderful thing any of us could have hoped for.

Fred, we are so delighted that your family is reunited again!

Diana and Ryan, welcome home!

Amelia

You're welcome Amelia. I'm just glad I could help Fred out. I
couldn't bear the thought of Diana and Ryan being separated, with the
possibility of them being lost to Fred forever. I'm glad things
worked out.

Anti Heather
Old September 8th 08, 05:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Thank you Rebecca.

Anti Heather

On Sep 7, 7:14*pm, "Rebecca"
wrote:
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! *Blessingz on Anti Heather!!!!

Rebecca, for her house

wrote in message

Weez jist wantid tu let effurykitty node dat owr vaykayshun iz offur,
an weez goin home!

Weez gonna miss Anti Heather an all owr noo frendz, but weez furry
happy cuz owr hole famblee iz gonna be bak tugeffur. *Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

If enykitty iz lukkin fur a kool vaykayshun spot, may weez rekommend
Anti Heather'z plase. *Itz got gud fud, soft bedz an lotz uv windoze
tu watch burdeez frum. *Derz lufflee karpit tu skratch an lotza hi
playsiz tu nap on. *Itz a grayt playse tu meet noo frendz tu!

Diana an Ryan, wayvin byby tu Anti Heather

Hoomin note: *Fred came and picked up Diana and Ryan about a half hour
ago, and they are now on their way back to Ottawa to their new home.

It has been wonderful having these awesome kitties here, and I am
going to miss them tremendously. :-( *But I'm also happy they are
going to be reunited with their daddy and Cinnamon. *And I'm so glad I
was able to help.

Heather, happy but with MMS- Hide quoted text -

Old September 8th 08, 05:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Thank you so much; all the blessings mean a lot to me.

Heather

On Sep 7, 7:51*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Everyone has already said it but Blessings on you Heather, and many thanks

Old September 8th 08, 05:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Sep 8, 11:45*am, Will in New Haven
wrote:
On Sep 7, 4:51*pm, wrote:

[...]

Heather, you are wonderful beyond belief. This is a very happy time
but I know you will miss the kittees.

Will in New Haven

Thank you Will. I try my best to do what I can. It truly is a happy
time, and I do miss Diana and Ryan, but they're together with Fred and
Cinnamon again and that's what matters.

Heather

Does yoo wan sum parruts?
--
Missy

Um, well, thank you for your very kind offer Missy, but I don't think
parrots would last long around here.

Anti Heather

Parrutz? Wutz Parrutz? Kin yu eet dem?

DaRennieKidz an fosterkittiez

Old September 10th 08, 04:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Heather, it was wonderful you were able to help out in this way. It is
because you were able to take care of Diana and Ryan that they are now able
to be reunited with their Dad and Cinnamon.

Fran
(Lifting a coffee cup in a toast)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old September 11th 08, 04:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

[Heather raises her coffee cup too]

Thanks Fran. I just couldn't bear the thought of Diana and Ryan being
separated, and you know the saying "there's always room for one
more". :-)

Heather