Happy Halloween!

Old October 31st 11, 12:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default Happy Halloween!

Happy Hallowfeline! Hope you got a goodly share of treats and not too many
tricks.

Also, Happy Samhain / Beltane for those Pagans out there (you know who you
are). 'Tis a very green and verdant spring day here, so Spring is very much
in Full Swing here. Blessed Be!

Yowie

Old October 31st 11, 03:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Yowie wrote:

Happy Hallowfeline! Hope you got a goodly share of treats and not too many
tricks.

Also, Happy Samhain / Beltane for those Pagans out there (you know who you
are). 'Tis a very green and verdant spring day here, so Spring is very much
in Full Swing here. Blessed Be!

You're having Beltane now? I mean, it makes perfect sense, you're not
going to have it as winter's coming on. Spring is when you should be
making babies, not late fall, as any cat can tell you.

--
Joyce

- Your mom and I are going to divorce next month.
- What??? Why! Call me please?
- I wrote Disney and this phone changed it. We are going to Disney.
-- damnyouautocorrect.com
Old October 31st 11, 03:50 AM
tablepad tablepad is offline
Junior Member

Location: philippines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yowie View Post
Happy Hallowfeline! Hope you got a goodly share of treats and not too many
tricks.

Also, Happy Samhain / Beltane for those Pagans out there (you know who you
are). 'Tis a very green and verdant spring day here, so Spring is very much
in Full Swing here. Blessed Be!

Yowie
yeah..happy holloween...!!!!!

Happy Halloween Magic Mood Jeep © Cat anecdotes 2 October 31st 08 07:29 PM
Happy Halloween ollie2 Cat anecdotes 2 October 30th 08 07:18 PM
Happy Halloween! Charleen Welton Cat anecdotes 3 October 31st 04 08:09 PM
Happy Halloween!!! Stacey Cat anecdotes 5 November 1st 03 09:49 PM