Thread of Memory

Old October 31st 11, 06:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sharon & Smudgie[_4_]

Default Thread of Memory

"Sharon & Smudgie" wrote in message

Smudgie's siblings, House of Mathie, RB 2007
Fozzie, House of Morrison, RB 2011 Sharon's favourite little cat dude ever,
forever
Dug, House of Murray, RB 2011 Sharon's best ever gardening buddy and
champion biscuit eater!
Sootie, House of Jill, RB 2011 Together for a short time but she'll be loved
for a lifetime
All the shelter animals we lost this year, House of Morrison, RB 2011

and Ziggy, House of West, RB 31.10.2011

Old October 31st 11, 06:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Yowie wrote:

Smudge (RB), house of Bastette/Clemens, 1997-2011. Smart, willful,
adventurous, people-loving outdoorskitty, a well-loved citizen of the
neighborhood.

--
Joyce

Mother teach me to walk again
Milk and honey, so intoxicating -- Sarah McLaughlin
Old October 31st 11, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

Tonight- we are burning incense ..but carefully as Bonnie seems
fascinated by joss sticks even though they make her sneeze- she's
already tried to pull a couple out of the holder...kittens have no
sense of ceremony- Sarsi is sitting watching them at a safe distance,
respectfully

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old October 31st 11, 09:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"Yowie" wrote in message
(with thanks to Sharon for reminding me)

As the veil between here and Rainbow Bridge grows thin at this time of
year, it is traditional for those left behind to post the names of those
who are still in their hearts, if not in their homes.

It usually takes the form of:

name of critter,species of critter if not cat house of family's name
(if family is unknown, Bast will always claim the unknown), RB, MIA,
other (RB=Rainbow Bridge, MIA=Missing in Action, years in one's life,
quick message of love.

Rec.pets.cats.community have the Jellicle Ball, a very similar concept
done with perhaps more creativity and imagination than here, but with no
less love and deep sense of loss. There is no reason why your lost beloved
cannot appear in the remembrance rituals of both groups.

Blackie, house of Chapman Sr, RB, 1976-?, first cat
Snoopy, house of Chapman Sr, RB, 1978-~1989, first heart cat
Brainy (Budgie), house of Chapman/Nagy, RB, 1989-1995, such a big
personality in such a small body
Vomit (budgie, mate of Brainy), house of Noon/Chapman/Nagy 1991-1995, died
of a broken heart 2 weeks after Brainy
"Drooling cat", House of Bast, MIA, ??, always greeted me to and from the
train station, until one day she didn't and never did again
Bowie (dog), House of Martiska/Watson/Chapman, RB, ?-2004, my noodlenut
Shmoggleberry J Cat, Esq, House of Nagy/Chapman/Watson, RB, 1994-2007,
B*st*rd C*t, thief of my heart
Fluffy (d*g), House of Chapman/Watson, RB, 1998-2010, best goggy in the
whole world
Rachess (bettafish), House of Chapman, RB, 2008-2010, beloved fish of the
Yowlet

Don't remember all the dates

Phantom 2009 my old man with me 16 years always had to have me in his
sight
Dumplin 2009
Spirit 2008 gave me the strength to find faith again after surviving a hawk
attack taken from me by the pet food recall followed my like a lost puppy
A true heart cat

Specter loved to sleep in my arms
Ricky Tick taaby love to steal doughnuts and hide while he ate them
Tote belong to my Dad
Precious one of my moms cats lived to just under 20
Buffy another moms cats lived till about 19
Itil another moms cat

Some strays that we took care off over the years

Mr.gray
S&P
Beep
Morris

How I miss them all

Thread 10 hitchhiker Cats - misc 0 November 27th 08 09:12 PM
Thread 9 hitchhiker Cats - misc 0 November 27th 08 08:57 PM
Thread 7 hitchhiker Cats - misc 0 November 27th 08 08:50 PM
Thread 6 hitchhiker Cats - misc 0 November 27th 08 08:41 PM
Thread 5 hitchhiker Cats - misc 0 November 27th 08 08:30 PM