For our Pirate Oriented Friends

Old September 6th 03, 03:09 AM
Tanada

Default For our Pirate Oriented Friends

This certainly seems to be the year of the Pirate. Find your inner
pirate, learn the lingo, and more at
http://www.talklikeapirate.com/ppi.html

LOL,

Pam S. who never realized how piratey this year was going to be.
Old September 6th 03, 06:08 AM
Hopitus2

ROFL! I turned out, with the "quiz" to be - with no effort at all - a
"Pirate 2nd Class". Seeing Johnny Depp's epic of the "Caribbean" several
times already probably helped. Avast and belay! Come about and fall out for
duty or ye'll end up in the brig with the rest of the ferals!Or at the end
o' me pigsticker walkin' the plank!

"Tanada" wrote in message
: This certainly seems to be the year of the Pirate. Find your inner
: pirate, learn the lingo, and more at
: http://www.talklikeapirate.com/ppi.html
:
: LOL,
:
: Pam S. who never realized how piratey this year was going to be.

Old September 7th 03, 03:09 AM
Seanette Blaylock

CATherine had some very
interesting things to say about For our Pirate Oriented Friends:
On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 02:09:05 GMT, Tanada wrote:
This certainly seems to be the year of the Pirate. Find your inner
pirate, learn the lingo, and more at
http://www.talklikeapirate.com/ppi.html
LOL,
Pam S. who never realized how piratey this year was going to be.

I don't know how it happened; but I am The Captain! Either I have
great leadershipness, or I somehow got my betters to walk the plank!
CATherine, contemplating the chum bucket and wondering what the heck
it is! :-D

I wound up as the Cabin Boy, which will certainly be a major surprise
to Bob the next he watches me undress. ;-)

--
Seanette Blaylock
"You attribute perfect rationality to the whole of humanity, which has
Old September 7th 03, 06:26 AM
Hopitus2

ROFL! The Captain (who lives on the high plains plateau) has no idea what a
"chum bucket" is! I only made Pirate 2nd Class, myself, but due to hometown
being Miami, grew up around chum buckets and boating. Pam has got to see how
an inland westerner made Pirate Captain......aaaaarrrrrr! (spit). This
pirate business is habit-forming. Must regain control.......

"Seanette Blaylock" wrote in
message news : CATherine had some very
: interesting things to say about For our Pirate Oriented Friends:
: On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 02:09:05 GMT, Tanada wrote:
: This certainly seems to be the year of the Pirate. Find your inner
: pirate, learn the lingo, and more at
: http://www.talklikeapirate.com/ppi.html
: LOL,
: Pam S. who never realized how piratey this year was going to be.
: I don't know how it happened; but I am The Captain! Either I have
: great leadershipness, or I somehow got my betters to walk the plank!
: G
: CATherine, contemplating the chum bucket and wondering what the heck
: it is! :-D
:
: I wound up as the Cabin Boy, which will certainly be a major surprise
: to Bob the next he watches me undress. ;-)
:
: --

Old September 7th 03, 06:51 AM
Marina

"CATherine" wrote in

I don't know how it happened; but I am The Captain! Either I have
great leadershipness, or I somehow got my betters to walk the plank!

Arr, Catherine, I'm the Cap'n, too! I think we'll have to duel!

--
Marina
Old September 7th 03, 12:35 PM
Cathi

In message , Marina
writes

"CATherine" wrote in

I don't know how it happened; but I am The Captain! Either I have
great leadershipness, or I somehow got my betters to walk the plank!

Arr, Catherine, I'm the Cap'n, too! I think we'll have to duel!

Avast ye and other piratical sayings .... another Cap'n here. And I
live at the seaside ... must be something in the salty air
--
Cathi
Old September 8th 03, 02:32 AM
Hopitus2

Curses! I'd hate to captain a vessel manned by the "furry swabbies" at our
house, but gung-ho, you two captains......I'm only a 2nd class Pirate, at
that....aye, aye, sir! Kowabunga!
'Course your flag will be a feline head, sporting one eye-patch.

"CATherine" wrote in message
: On Sun, 7 Sep 2003 12:35:57 +0100, Cathi
: wrote:
:
: In message , Marina
: writes
:
: "CATherine" wrote in
:
: I don't know how it happened; but I am The Captain! Either I have
: great leadershipness, or I somehow got my betters to walk the plank!
: G
:
: Arr, Catherine, I'm the Cap'n, too! I think we'll have to duel!
:
: Avast ye and other piratical sayings .... another Cap'n here. And I
: live at the seaside ... must be something in the salty air
:
: Avast, ye swabbies!!(whatever that means) Rather than duel for
: Captaincy, let us each have a ship manned with all the furry swabbies
: and make the Seven Seas our own domain! We can swash our buckles and
: make our names fearsome!G
:
: CATherine

Old September 8th 03, 03:39 AM
LOL

"Marina" wrote in message ...
"CATherine" wrote in

I don't know how it happened; but I am The Captain! Either I have
great leadershipness, or I somehow got my betters to walk the plank!

Arr, Catherine, I'm the Cap'n, too! I think we'll have to duel!

I'm The Captain too! Shall we choose our weapons?

------
Krista
Looking around for her blunderbuss
Old September 8th 03, 11:45 PM
Brenda Watkins

"Tanada" wrote in message
This certainly seems to be the year of the Pirate. Find your inner
pirate, learn the lingo, and more at
http://www.talklikeapirate.com/ppi.html

LOL,

Pam S. who never realized how piratey this year was going to be.

arr-right! I'm a cap'n, too! Beware my bag of feral cats!
Brenda, accessorized

Old September 9th 03, 12:08 AM
Adam

This certainly seems to be the year of the Pirate. Find your inner
pirate, learn the lingo, and more at
http://www.talklikeapirate.com/ppi.html

I got "Captain," but I would rather keep my current position aboard the good
ship Mouser.

My human got "Ol' Chummy," and he is not sure if that is good or not.

Allegra, Chief Ballast
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net