Moogie - Day 3

Old September 8th 03, 11:37 PM
Stacey

Default Moogie - Day 3

Hi!

Well, today was the first day Moogie was left home alone. We left him snug
and safe in my bathroom, with a nice clean litterbox and a full plate of
food. In there he'd be safe from The Moose and other hazards a little kitty
can get into. Alas, when DH got home from work, the bathroom door was open
and Moogie was no where to be found. DH looked around for him then looked
down and found him sitting on his foot, perfectly happy and perfectly fine.
My bathroom door doesn't shut tight unless you work at it, and DH, being the
man he is, didn't work at it, apparently. Anyway, the kitten didn't get
eaten and The Moose helped herself to some dry kitten food. All are happy.

Incidentally, I've stopped giving Moogie wet food, because he seemed to be
having runny bm's. He's fine now that he's only on dry food. Yesterday I put
a bit of water on the dry food to moisten it a bit for his little teeth.

Right now he's perched on my shoulder, annoyed that I'm not holding him, and
eyeing my typing fingers with much interest.

More fun as it comes... so far he's not nearly as troublesome as Bonnie and
Clyde, thank God!!!

--
Stacey

Hugs, Not Bugs!
||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||||
http://home.rochester.rr.com/stave508
||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||||
If I want to hear the pitter patter of little feet, I'll put shoes on the
cats!

Old September 9th 03, 01:30 AM
Lois Reay

"Stacey" wrote in message

More fun as it comes... so far he's not nearly as troublesome as Bonnie

and
Clyde, thank God!!!

--
Stacey

Give him time, give him time!!!

Lois

Old September 9th 03, 10:27 AM
polonca12000

Thanks for the update. Moogie sounds delightful.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Stacey" wrote in message
Hi!

Well, today was the first day Moogie was left home alone. snip

Old September 10th 03, 06:05 PM
SUQKRT

In article , "Stacey"
wrote:

More fun as it comes... so far he's not nearly as troublesome as Bonnie
and
Clyde, thank God!!!

--
Stacey

Just wait til he's big enough to jump on/into things.
Suz
Iron Chef Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Chocolate heals all wounds.