I was almost kilt by an Italian sausage

Old January 27th 07, 08:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Smokey da Kat

Default I was almost kilt by an Italian sausage

I was patiently waiting in the Kitchin, while the slave was unloading truk
after a trip to Catsco. (The place the CHEEZ comes from). Suddenly the
Italian sausage jumped off the counter and nearly kilt me. I can't believe
it, I don't even like the stuff.

Old January 27th 07, 09:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ketzl's Dad

On Sat, 27 Jan 2007 15:54:47 -0500, Smokey da Kat wrote:

I was patiently waiting in the Kitchin, while the slave was unloading truk
after a trip to Catsco. (The place the CHEEZ comes from). Suddenly the
Italian sausage jumped off the counter and nearly kilt me. I can't believe
it, I don't even like the stuff.

You shouldn't be eating Italian sausage in a kilt. That's the height of
"feline fusion cuisine."

--
Joey DoWop Dee
Remember: It is To Laugh

Old January 27th 07, 11:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Smokey da Kat" wrote in message
I was patiently waiting in the Kitchin, while the slave was unloading truk
after a trip to Catsco. (The place the CHEEZ comes from). Suddenly the
Italian sausage jumped off the counter and nearly kilt me. I can't believe
it, I don't even like the stuff.

Dat very scary, Smokey. I hopes you feel okay now. My meowmie got some
Bratwurst (German sosi) yesday for her dinner. She give me and KFC a tiny
peece for a treet. It was YUMMY. We ask for mor but meowmie sed no, she ad
et it all erself/
sigh
Boyfie

Old January 28th 07, 12:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Jan 27, 6:11 pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
"Smokey da Kat" wrote in ... I was patiently waiting in the Kitchin, while the slave was unloading truk
after a trip to Catsco. (The place the CHEEZ comes from). Suddenly the
Italian sausage jumped off the counter and nearly kilt me. I can't believe
it, I don't even like the stuff.Dat very scary, Smokey. I hopes you feel okay now. My meowmie got some

Bratwurst (German sosi) yesday for her dinner. She give me and KFC a tiny
peece for a treet. It was YUMMY. We ask for mor but meowmie sed no, she ad
et it all erself/
sigh
Boyfie

Deer Boyfie, dis is Winnie

I tole Uncle Bill to just type this and leave my spelling and grandma
alone.

Norty Meowmie. Efter all the duvs you brign everybody. You doon ok
utherwise? I em keepin an eye on da girls here. Boy abuse is an
ekipemic. Dat meens there is LOTS uv it.

You ar my fren. If I had too dead mice I wud gib you wun.

Winnie

Old January 28th 07, 09:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

oups.com...

wrote:
[...]

Yep, fangu. I very fine.

I em keepin an eye on da girls here. Boy abuse is an
ekipemic. Dat meens there is LOTS uv it.

Kitty not attacked me dat bad agen. Meowmie say she carnt elp it as she so
old and grumpy an sez get out der way. So I go outside and looks fer
vermin.

You ar my fren. If I had too dead mice I wud gib you wun.

Dats der nicest fing wot was ever sed to me from anuvver boycat. I wud like
to be yore fren too.

Boyfie

Old January 29th 07, 01:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

"Will in New Haven" wrote in ooglegroups.com...

wrote:
[...]

--------------------------------
Yep, fangu. I very fine.
-----------------------------
Uncl Bill bin hoggin the typebiter bud I gut it neow. I glad u fine.
---------------------------------

-------------------------------------
Kitty not attacked me dat bad agen. Meowmie say she carnt elp it as
she so
old and grumpy an sez get out der way. So I go outside and looks fer vermin.

--------------------------------
We got a reel old kitty here but Maggie May is my mommie and still
luvs me and my sister Missie. She sleeps a lot and luvs up to Mommy
Micki and Uncl Bill.
---------------------------------
You ar my fren. If I had too dead mice I wud gib you wun.

---------------------------------
Dats der nicest fing wot was ever sed to me from anuvver boycat. I
wud like
to be yore fren too.

---------------------------------
Goody. We will have fun. Hoomins are very funny and so is my d*g Bear.
Buddy the parrot bited my tale but he is funny two. He can say
"Yeeeoww" just like me. Dat's how I tell Uncle Bill to bring us all
brefkast.

Winnie

--

Boyfie

Old January 29th 07, 09:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Smokey da Kat wrote:

I was patiently waiting in the Kitchin, while the slave was unloading truk
after a trip to Catsco. (The place the CHEEZ comes from). Suddenly the
Italian sausage jumped off the counter and nearly kilt me. I can't believe
it, I don't even like the stuff.

Poor Smokey!
Lots of purrs,
Polonca and Soncek

Old February 2nd 07, 10:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"polonca12000" wrote in message
Smokey da Kat wrote:

I was patiently waiting in the Kitchin, while the slave was unloading
truk after a trip to Catsco. (The place the CHEEZ comes from). Suddenly
the Italian sausage jumped off the counter and nearly kilt me. I can't
believe it, I don't even like the stuff.

Poor Smokey!
Lots of purrs,
Polonca and Soncek

Don't encourage him to be so dramatic! I'm sure he fine. I not fritend of
sosges myown self, so why he is I not no.
Jus ete dem I say. Dey lovlee, just get dem down yore mofe,

Boyfie

Old February 3rd 07, 02:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bill Stock

Smokey da Kat wrote:

I was patiently waiting in the Kitchin, while the slave was unloading
truk after a trip to Catsco. (The place the CHEEZ comes from). Suddenly
the Italian sausage jumped off the counter and nearly kilt me. I can't
believe it, I don't even like the stuff.

Poor Smokey!
Lots of purrs,
Polonca and Soncek

Don't encourage him to be so dramatic! I'm sure he fine. I not fritend
of sosges myown self, so why he is I not no.
Jus ete dem I say. Dey lovlee, just get dem down yore mofe,

Boyfie

LOL, watch out Boyfie Smokey is a BIG girl (About 1 Stone). Although Cleo
still kicks her @ss and she's about half that weight.

We were doing renovations a couple of years ago and part of the vents fell
down on Smokey when I was searching for a tool. She's had a bit of a Chicken
Little complex ever since.