RPCC Website Updated!!!!

Old May 8th 08, 04:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default RPCC Website Updated!!!!

You're probably right. Thank you for clearing that up for me
sweetheart. skritch skritch

I would really appreciate it if your meowmie could send me the Iron
Chef Catmerica posts! Any help I can get will help get the website up
sooner.

Anti Heather

On May 7, 11:53*pm, "Rebecca"
wrote:
I fingk mebbe he meenz da picherz dat uzed to be dere, an he purrobly
fownded da Sekrit Santa paj.

Anti Heather, wud yoo like sum postz bowt da Iron Chef Catmerica
compytishin? *Meowmie saved dem an she kud send dem to yurownself.

Rebecca

wrote in message

On May 7, 10:17 pm, "Mosey =^. .^=" wrote:

angelvinvin@gmail.

Hi everyone. Just wanted to let you know that the website has been
updated. There still isn't a lot there, but more will be added as it
gets done.

Anyone (human or kitty) who has their own site, and would like it
added to the links page, please email me at and I
will add them. It's a lot easier for me this way, as I may miss
someone otherwise.

Also needed, site urls for the clubs that don't have links on the
links page. In time, it would be nice if every club still in
existence had their own page.

Any poem/song/story writer who doesn't want theirs posted on the
website, please email me privately and let me know.

More to come.

Thanks for your help!

Heather

I cuddn't see the pixcturez
But I sined usses up fur da card xchange.
Wuv yew
Mosey- Hide quoted text -

I'm a little confused sweetheart. Which pictures and what card
exchange do you mean?

Anti Heather- Hide quoted text -

Old May 8th 08, 04:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On May 8, 12:06*am, Lucy wrote:
I'm glad Cinnamon is eating better, and I hope he'll feel comfortable
enough to be out in the open more soon. *I really wish you lived
closer; at least then Cinnamon could visit his buddy. *It's a shame we
can't make them understand what's going on. :-(

Heather

I wish they could talk on the phone! LOL!

Julie

I wish they could talk period! Actually they do, we mere humans just
don't understand them. :-)

Heather
Old May 8th 08, 04:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

That's a good idea Cinnamon. Thank you for your suggestion. And thank
you for explaining to Pi2nya about this being a work in progress.
It's going to take quite awhile to pull this together, and any help
anyone can give with information will be greatly appreciated.

And I would like all the kitties to send me their pictures, so I can
get started on those as well.

Anti Heather

On May 8, 6:25*am, Fred wrote:
* * * * You can always make a "stubbed" page that says something like "This
page under construction." *But, Pi2nya, you shud no dat this is a werk
in progress and not alla da pages will be redy at da same tyme.

Cinnamon

On Wednesday 07 May 2008 23:50, wrote:

I'm sorry sweetie, I guess I should have mentioned that not all of the
links have pages at the moment. *The Adventure section is going to be
huge, and I'm still going through all the messages I downloaded (about
10,000 or so) and separating them into adventures. *I'll try and piece
one together within the next few days, so at least that link will link
to something. :-)

There's going to be a lot of stuff on the site, and I want to make
sure I get everything right before uploading.

Anti Heather

On May 7, 8:49*pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
Skewze me, Anti Hevver,

I wented tu da site and efurryting woikt gud an wuz bery nize,
'zept furr da venturez. *Dat wuz juzt neow on Wenzday attid 5:45.

I twied SeaMonkey, an Flock (watt yuzt tu b Netskape) an effin
Innernet Egzplorerer

Day eetsh say bowt da sayme:

Dey say "Not Found"
"The requested URL /venturez.html was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to
use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. "

Sowree furrr da bad nooz, Anti Hevver

Luv

Pit2ñya

--
wrote in message

On May 6, 11:18 am, Will in New Haven

wrote:
On May 6, 11:04 am, wrote:

Hi everyone. Just wanted to let you know that the website has
been updated. There still isn't a lot there, but more will be
added as it gets done.

Anyone (human or kitty) who has their own site, and would like it
added to the links page, please email me at
and I
will add them. It's a lot easier for me this way, as I may miss
someone otherwise.

Also needed, site urls for the clubs that don't have links on the
links page. In time, it would be nice if every club still in
existence had their own page.

Any poem/song/story writer who doesn't want theirs posted on the
website, please email me privately and let me know.

More to come.

Thanks for your help!

Heather

Link?

--
Will in New Haven- Hide quoted text -

Oops! *Here you go: *http://rpcc.clowder.org/

Heather- Hide quoted text -

Peace,
Fred- Hide quoted text -

Old May 8th 08, 04:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On May 8, 6:28*am, Fred wrote:
On Wednesday 07 May 2008 23:43, wrote:

On May 7, 7:04*pm, Fred wrote:
On Wednesday 07 May 2008 16:57, wrote:

Thanks Fred! *There's a LOT more planned, once I get the basic
stuff up. *Of course there will be photos! :-) *I'm going to be
asking for everyone to send me pictures of their cats, and also the
urls of homepages for anyone who has them. *I'm also planning quite
a few other things, but don't want to "let the cat out of the bag
yet". :-)

Heather

A note from Diana and Ryan: Hi Daddee Fred! *Sins Anti Heather iz
onna pooter, weez jist wantid tu let yu node dat weez duin fine, an
hav mayd sum noo frendz heer. *Weez play Evil Red Dot effury nite,
an Anti Heather tryz tu brush us fur a few minnitz effury day.
Weez fink dis izznt a bad plays at all tu spend a vaykayshun. *Da
rest uv da kittiez on rpcc shud plan der vaykayshunz heer! *Weez
hope Cinnamon iz adapting a liddle beddur now. *Purrleez say hihi
tu him fur us.

Diana an Ryan

You bet I will. *Cinnamon is settling into a routine and eating
fairly well now. *He's not happy, but everything scares him and I'm
trying to slowly bring him out into the open during the day.
Cinnamon says he missed you both, but mostly Ryan who used to share
an early morning play time and for a long time Cinnamon would call
softly for Ryan in the early morning hours. *It was very sad to hear
it and know that there would be no answer here. *It was very hard on
these cats to be separated like that. *I feel their pain.

--
Peace,
Fred- Hide quoted text -

I'm glad Cinnamon is eating better, and I hope he'll feel comfortable
enough to be out in the open more soon. *I really wish you lived
closer; at least then Cinnamon could visit his buddy. *It's a shame we
can't make them understand what's going on. :-(

Heather

* * * * Yeah, *Well we'll do what we can for them, as always. *Things could be
worse.

--
Peace,
Fred- Hide quoted text -

Things can always be worse, but the best has been made of a bad
situation, and there will be a happy ending to the story.

Heather
Old May 8th 08, 05:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I tink it iz uh wunnerful woik, an I yam glad it iz in progrezz!
I juzt tawt dat summytymes tingz go arrye an needed uh hedz-up.
Fangu furrr x'playnink. I yam glad it wuzent uh purroblim furr yu, anti
Hevver.

Du yu want mine photo ur mine purrtrayte?
--
Pitô.ônya

Old May 9th 08, 03:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_4_]

HooKaay..I'll hab meowmee upload dat, if hur rememfurrz heow, and iffin
aAnti Hevver wantz moor, I gotta foto ov me alone, an awlzo of mee
lukkin at mine purrtrayt.

Pit2nya, braggin juzt a bit

"Lucy" wrote in message
We luff yur purrtrayte!!

Lucy

Old May 9th 08, 03:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I memberz dat pikture, it wuz kewl. Piglet liking that one.
"Sylvia M" wrote in message
HooKaay..I'll hab meowmee upload dat, if hur rememfurrz heow, and iffin
aAnti Hevver wantz moor, I gotta foto ov me alone, an awlzo of mee lukkin
at mine purrtrayt.

Pit2nya, braggin juzt a bit

"Lucy" wrote in message
We luff yur purrtrayte!!

Lucy

Old May 9th 08, 04:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

{{{Blush}}}
Jee Fangu
--
Pitô.ônya

"Sylvia M" wrote in message
HooKaay..I'll hab meowmee upload dat, if hur rememfurrz heow, and
iffin aAnti Hevver wantz moor, I gotta foto ov me alone, an awlzo of
mee lukkin at mine purrtrayt.

Pit2nya, braggin juzt a bit

"Lucy" wrote in message
We luff yur purrtrayte!!