Gentle Chester & my daugher (pics)

Old September 5th 05, 02:11 AM
Susan M

Default Gentle Chester & my daugher (pics)

Hi all:

Chester, such a sweet cat, has attached himself to my 7 yo daughter in the
past year. He sleeps on her bed at night, follows her around at night, and
follows her everytime she goes down the street to my parent's house.

In the first picture, you can barely make him out on the RH side sidewalk,
just past the gap in the road. He's in hot pursuit of Jane, who had walked
down with her grandpa:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...42233891eScxlM

Then, I used the super SUPER zoom, not super clear, to zoom in on Chester
closing the gap:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...42233252NdBUfT
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...42233905NckfHy

My daughter is a very reserved child who greatly appreciates the attention.
Leave it to Chester to figures out who needs the attention :-)

As an aside, here you can see the rarely travelled well treed street that
they boys call their own. I think that they're pretty lucky!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old September 5th 05, 02:37 AM
Susan M

"Susan M" wrote in message
In the first picture, you can barely make him out on the RH side sidewalk,
just past the gap in the road. He's in hot pursuit of Jane, who had
walked
down with her grandpa:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...42233891eScxlM

Whoops - I forgot Otis. Of course he wouldn't abandon his mommy ...
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...42262461KBpBNg
He's so handsome :-)

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old September 5th 05, 05:17 AM
Marina

Susan M wrote:
"Susan M" wrote in message

In the first picture, you can barely make him out on the RH side sidewalk,
just past the gap in the road. He's in hot pursuit of Jane, who had
walked
down with her grandpa:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...42233891eScxlM

Whoops - I forgot Otis. Of course he wouldn't abandon his mommy ...
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...42262461KBpBNg
He's so handsome :-)

So sweet of Chester to look after his little meowmie. Our cat Thompson
(1970-1987) used to walk my sister to the bus stop when she went to school.

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old September 5th 05, 06:59 AM
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 01:11:07 GMT, "Susan M" yodeled:

[...]

What a sweetie. And what a beautiful street!

Theresa
Old September 5th 05, 07:05 AM
Takayuki

"Susan M" wrote:
Chester, such a sweet cat, has attached himself to my 7 yo daughter in the
past year. He sleeps on her bed at night, follows her around at night, and
follows her everytime she goes down the street to my parent's house.

How cute! He's found himself a little princess.

Old September 5th 05, 07:21 AM
Exocat

"Susan M" wrote
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...42233891eScxlM
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...42233252NdBUfT
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...42233905NckfHy

AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky boys, lovely family, great surroundings. Be happy!

Purrs
Gordon & the FF

Old September 5th 05, 10:38 PM
Victor Martinez

Awww... what a good boy!

As an aside, here you can see the rarely travelled well treed street that
they boys call their own. I think that they're pretty lucky!

They are, that's a great stree with gorgeous trees!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old September 9th 05, 11:34 PM
SuzQ

She has a guardian kitty.
Suz

Kitten pics! Marina Cat anecdotes 18 February 22nd 04 09:52 PM
Pics: Ice Sculptures at the zoo Marina Cat anecdotes 15 February 1st 04 09:58 PM
Silly pics Marina Cat anecdotes 14 January 4th 04 06:50 PM
New Moogie Pics Stacey Cat anecdotes 9 December 24th 03 09:26 PM
Chinese kitten pics OU812? Cat anecdotes 1 September 22nd 03 03:19 PM