PING: Sherry

Old December 18th 04, 04:35 AM
Karen Chuplis

Default PING: Sherry

Have you seen Pat's thread?

Old December 18th 04, 06:29 AM
Sherry

Have you seen Pat's thread?

YES, and I am very worried about her. I had her phone number stored on the
computer, not on paper and I lost all the info.older than September on the
computer.
I really hope we hear something from her soon.

Sherry
Old December 18th 04, 06:38 AM
Pat

I'm still alive and just about ot go to bed.

Anyone can find my number on the top of each page of the friesianlover.com
site.

I would appreciate getting a 3:00 a.m. call from anyone who migh tbe awake,
just to be on the safe side.

The machine will pick up before I can get out of bed but if you start
talking as if to leave a message it will give me time to get to the phone.

Old December 18th 04, 07:21 AM

Pat wrote:

I would appreciate getting a 3:00 a.m. call from anyone who migh tbe awake,
just to be on the safe side.

What time zone are you in?

Joyce - most likely will be awake at 3AM in any of the continental US zones
Old December 18th 04, 07:24 AM

Pat wrote:

By the way I am in the central time zone and it's nearly midnight
as I send this off.

That answers my question! This means it'll be 1:00AM my time - I'll
definitely be awake then.

Off to the fresianlover site to get number...

Joyce