The World's longest Cat Pregnancy is Still On

Old March 23rd 05, 08:13 AM
Pat

She is starting to produce a
sort of line indentation down the center of her tummy. Does that mean
anything?

It means she's getting ready to split up the middle.

Huge belly laugh!

Old March 23rd 05, 08:22 AM
-L.

Tanada wrote:
Ok, she STILL hasn't had them. Mike checked her out with stethoscope

and can still hear a bunch of purrs. He also says that Sonya's

nipples
are full and starting to produce milk. She is starting to produce a
sort of line indentation down the center of her tummy. Does that

mean
anything?

I think they produce milk 24-48 hours before birthing IIRC.

-L.

Old March 23rd 05, 11:04 AM
Helen Miles

"Tanada" wrote in message
k.net

We got her on January 29th. 3 days left in January, 28 in February, and
22 (so far) in March. 25+28= 53 And we were told that she was due at
any time when we got her in January (they lied).///

It was a cunning plan so that you'd fall in love with her and adopt her.
;o) (It worked, LOL!)

Paws crossed for a successful delivery. )

Helen M

Old March 23rd 05, 06:18 PM
Bob M

Tanada wrote:
mlbriggs wrote:

I Googled "cat gestation". Normal time is 61 to 69 days depending on
size
of breed. Variations to 71 days have been noted. Do you have any idea
when she became pregnant? Time always seems longer when waiting. MLB

We got her on January 29th. 3 days left in January, 28 in February, and
22 (so far) in March. 25+28= 53 And we were told that she was due at
any time when we got her in January (they lied). So she's at least 53
days along, and I'd guess at least 63 days. So maybe soon.

Pam S.

I say April 1. You know, April Fool's Day. She has fooled us all into
thinking the kittens would be here by now.

Bob
Old March 23rd 05, 10:32 PM
Mischief

My God, how much longer will this go on????

Kristi

Old March 23rd 05, 10:59 PM
Christina Websell

"Mischief" wrote in message
oups.com...
My God, how much longer will this go on????

Kristi

Sonya is just teasing us! Let's all pretend we aren't waiting for news.
Then we'll get surprised by the announcement ;-)

Tweed
longing to know
NO. I'M NOT.

Old March 24th 05, 06:34 AM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-03-23, Takayuki penned:
"jmcquown" wrote:

The kittens are purring inside of her?! Damn, maybe they don't want to come
out!

Jill --don't know nuthin' 'bout birthin' no babies!

Purring seems to happen while kitties breathe in and out, so if they're
purring inside of her, it probably sounds more like gurgling.

LOL!

Seriously now. Sonya needs to produce some kittens!

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old March 24th 05, 11:33 AM
Lesley Madigan

"Mischief" wrote in message roups.com...
My God, how much longer will this go on????

Typical! I've been waiting and waiting and waiting for Sonya to have
her kittens and now when I have got a week off and no PC access, she
will have them!

Purrs that when I get back, Sonya has a fine litter of kittens and
there are photos

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old March 24th 05, 06:20 PM
Mischief

tick........tick......tick......tick......tick.... ...tick...........

Old March 25th 05, 01:41 AM
Tanada

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:

LOL!

Seriously now. Sonya needs to produce some kittens!

Yeah. She still hasn't had them. I keep hoping, but she is not laying
back and popping them out. Please, PLEASE purr for her to have them and
put me out of my misery.

Pam S.