Sammy's turning my hair gray(er)

Old August 15th 04, 12:41 AM
CatNipped

Oh my, I certainly messed up this post, let's try that again...

It's funny how different they are from us. I remember when I had my
hysterectomy - for the first three days I just lay in the hospital bed
pushing and pushing and pushing "the pump" that administered demoral in a
constant drip. I only got up to walk because I knew how much more painful
the gas would be if I didn't The fourth day I can home this was how I
moved...

Shuffle left foot forward verrrrrrrry slowly an inch or two accompanyed by
"OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!"; shuffle right foot forward verrrrrrry slowly and inch
or two accompanyed by "OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH GAWD THIS HURTS!!!"; then stop and
rest for a few minutes.

When I see this little thing, not even one day out of surgery, LEAPING on
and off the bed, flying through the air from the bed to the dresser and back
again, rolling around on the floor, making mad dashes across the room
chasing Jessie - well, it's downright humbling!

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

CatMom to:
Bandit, (a.k.a. "Bitch Cat From Hell"), 14, DLH Tabby
Demi, (a.k.a. "Ghost Cat"), 5, DLH Pure White Beauty
Jessie, (a.k.a. "Jet Ski"), 4, DSH Tortoiseshell
Samantha / Sammy, (a.k.a. "Mini Me"), 4 months, DLH Tabby

http://www.gcmensa.org/Cats.html (Jessie, Demi, Bandit)
http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy/ (Sammy and Bandit)
http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy2/ (All my fur babies)
http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy3/ (Sammy and Jessie)

Old August 15th 04, 02:15 AM
Annie Wxill

"Larry Osborne" wrote in message
What is this energy spurt from spayed females? Smudge, my female cat, was
getting on top of the kitchen cabinets (7+ feet 2.2 meters to the floor)

rest after being home barely 12 hours from her operation. Getting down (or
up) required 3 major jumps; one to counter height, a second to the top of
the fridge and a third to get on top of the upper cabinets. ...

Hi Larry,
I don't know what's up with the cats, but I'm sure that if I had the
equivalent surgery, I'd be down for the count for a considerably long time.
Annie

Old August 15th 04, 05:40 AM
Marina

"CatNipped" wrote

[...]

LOL! Glad to hear that Sammy is doing so well.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki