OT- Get Your Own Peculiar Aristocratic Title!!

Old January 24th 07, 07:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

Default OT- Get Your Own Peculiar Aristocratic Title!!

http://www.masquerademaskarts.com/memes/yourtitle.php

Bow down to the Grand Duchess Theresa the Antique of Chortling
Chesterton. :P

Plus the Very Lord Stinky the Portable of Waterless St Mildred, and
The Most Honourable Dante the Free of Chalmondley St Peasoup.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old January 24th 07, 07:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine K.

Kreisleriana kirjoitti:
http://www.masquerademaskarts.com/memes/yourtitle.php

Ha!

I'm Baroness Christine the Potential of Divine Intervention

And then we have Reverend Earl Laku the Dulcet of New Porton Wells and
Duke Nico the Disappointing of Giggleswich Lanken.

--
Christine in Laitila, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old January 24th 07, 07:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lorraine

On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 13:02:24 -0500, Kreisleriana
wrote:

http://www.masquerademaskarts.com/me...uliartitle.php

Ha!

I am Her Eminence the Very Viscountess Lorraine the Tremulous of Mabe
Burnthouse. Significant other of His Grace Lord Brian the Pusillanimous
of Mabe Burnthouse. Together we are servants of the following:

Very Lady Lucy the Winsome of Fishbourne Sneething
Lady Madame Ty the Perplexed of Lower Beanthrop in the Hedge
Baroness Indie the Laconic of Old Tonbridge Wafers
Duchess Ellie Mae the Undamaged of Colquhoun St Cahoon

I must go now as according to my fortune cookie,
http://www.masquerademaskarts.com/memes/thefortunecookie.php the fruit
machines are plotting against me!

L.

Old January 24th 07, 08:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Kreisleriana wrote:

http://www.masquerademaskarts.com/memes/yourtitle.php

Bow down to the Grand Duchess Theresa the Antique of Chortling
Chesterton. :P

Well, I'm the "Marchioness Joyce the Harmonious of Durdle Door".

I didn't know what a Marchioness was, so I looked it up. It's a
feminine term equal to Marquis, whatever that is. (I have heard
of that title, everyone knows of the Marquis de Sade - I just don't
know what "Marquises" do. )

I love to sing and harmonize, so I enjoyed being called Joyce the
Harmonious. I think I'll keep that part of the moniker. But Durdle
Door? Is that a place you get to from platform 9 3/4?

Joyce
Old January 24th 07, 08:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Kreisleriana wrote:

http://www.masquerademaskarts.com/memes/yourtitle.php

Can't forget the 4-legged ones:

"Very Lord Licorice the Festive of Leighton Buzzard"

Yes, he is festive - always dressed for a fancy party.

(ears twitching "Buzzard? Did I hear someone mention buzzards?")

"Marchioness Smudge the Ovine of St Winifred by Winchelsea"
"Entirely Miss Reverend Lady Roxy the Unctuous of West Smeesborough"

Hey!! Smudge would like the world to know that she is nothing like
a sheep! She can think for herself, thank you. (Although I *have*
brushed enough fur from her to knit a small hat.) And while Roxy has
been known to suck up to company when they're visiting, it is entirely
sincere because she *likes* people.

Harrumph.

Joyce
Old January 24th 07, 09:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

MatSav "matthew | dot | savage | at | dsl | dot | pipex | dot | com" wrote:

wrote:
Durdle Door?
Is that a place you get to from platform 9 3/4?

No, it's a lovely place on the Jurassic Coast of Dorset, UK.
Photographs at my friend's web site
http://www.davidp.org.uk/dorset/durdledoor/index.htm

Gorgeous!!

It reminds me a bit of many parts of the California coast:

http://www.outbackphoto.com/portfoli..._09/essay.html

http://www.enlightphoto.com/webpages...ne/coast01.htm

Joyce
Old January 24th 07, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Christine K. wrote:
Kreisleriana kirjoitti:
http://www.masquerademaskarts.com/memes/yourtitle.php

Ha!

I'm Baroness Christine the Potential of Divine Intervention

And then we have Reverend Earl Laku the Dulcet of New Porton Wells and
Duke Nico the Disappointing of Giggleswich Lanken.

I'm Most Noble and Honourable the Portable of Wimblish upon Frognaze

Jill

Old January 24th 07, 10:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

Kreisleriana wrote:
http://www.masquerademaskarts.com/memes/yourtitle.php

Bow down to the Grand Duchess Theresa the Antique of Chortling
Chesterton. :P

Plus the Very Lord Stinky the Portable of Waterless St Mildred, and
The Most Honourable Dante the Free of Chalmondley St Peasoup.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

I have the honor to be the Head Foodgetter and Errand Runner Second
Class for Baron Winnie the Gallant of Stonegate, Lady Maggie May,
Dowager Baroness and snuggler and purrer without peer, Lady Sunrise,
the Pretty One, Lady Missy, hisser at hoomans, Lady WooToo, Mistress of
memories, Sir Bear, the noble d*g, defender of the house of Stonegate
and Buddy the Loud, speaker of the House of Stonegate (although all he
can say so far are "hello," "good boy," five cat noises and something
that might be "go away.") and biter of visitors.

Will in New Haven

Old January 24th 07, 11:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Kreisleriana wrote:
http://www.masquerademaskarts.com/memes/yourtitle.php

Bow down to the Grand Duchess Theresa the Antique of Chortling
Chesterton. :P

Plus the Very Lord Stinky the Portable of Waterless St Mildred, and
The Most Honourable Dante the Free of Chalmondley St Peasoup.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Why does this remind me of the Hobbit Name thing?

I'm Myrtle Hamwich of Buckleberry Fern