More progress

Old April 17th 08, 05:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default More progress

I sat next to Shadow on the couch earlier and he walked across my lap, I
hardly dared to breath. A little while later he actually fell asleep for a
few moments.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old April 17th 08, 09:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn[_2_]

Adrian wrote:
I sat next to Shadow on the couch earlier and he walked across my lap, I
hardly dared to breath. A little while later he actually fell asleep for a
few moments.

Sometimes a slow progress means a great deal. Sometimes those slow
movements towards integration are the ones that will stick forever.
Sounds like your Shadow is going to decide that he will be deliriously
happy with you :-) May it be so.

Ginger-lyn
Old April 17th 08, 09:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Ginger-lyn wrote:
Adrian wrote:
I sat next to Shadow on the couch earlier and he walked across my
lap, I hardly dared to breath. A little while later he actually fell
asleep for a few moments.

Sometimes a slow progress means a great deal. Sometimes those slow
movements towards integration are the ones that will stick forever.
Sounds like your Shadow is going to decide that he will be deliriously
happy with you :-) May it be so.

Ginger-lyn

Thank you. A little later Snoopy, Baggy and Shadow were all in the same room
without any hisses. I think progress from now on will be much quicker. I
realised earlier that in less than two weeks it will be a whole year since
Shadow was neautered and things have got a lot better since. :-)

Old April 18th 08, 03:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Adrian wrote:
I sat next to Shadow on the couch earlier and he walked across my lap, I
hardly dared to breath. A little while later he actually fell asleep for a
few moments.

Ooh, I wouldn't have dared breathe either. Here's purring that he
becomes a real lap fungus one day soon.

Old April 18th 08, 11:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bettina

On 17 Apr., 18:55, "Adrian" wrote:
I sat next to Shadow on the couch earlier and he walked across my lap, I
hardly dared to breath. A little while later he actually fell asleep for a
few moments.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your hearthttp://community.webshots.com/user/clowderuk

Wow - that`s great. Step by step he grows closer.
Happy Adrian. Happy Shadow. g

Bettina
Old April 18th 08, 11:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Bettina wrote:
On 17 Apr., 18:55, "Adrian" wrote:
I sat next to Shadow on the couch earlier and he walked across my
lap, I hardly dared to breath. A little while later he actually fell
asleep for a few moments.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your
hearthttp://community.webshots.com/user/clowderuk

Wow - that`s great. Step by step he grows closer.
Happy Adrian. Happy Shadow. g

Bettina

Thank you, Bettina, how are the kittens doing? They must be nearly old
enough for neautering.

Old April 23rd 08, 06:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bettina

On 18 Apr., 12:46, "Adrian" wrote:
Bettinawrote:
On 17 Apr., 18:55, "Adrian" wrote:
I sat next to Shadow on the couch earlier and he walked across my
lap, I hardly dared to breath. A little while later he actually fell
asleep for a few moments.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your
hearthttp://community.webshots.com/user/clowderuk

Wow - that`s great. Step by step he grows closer.
Happy Adrian. Happy Shadow. g

Bettina

Thank you,Bettina, how are the kittens doing? They must be nearly old
enough for neautering.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your hearthttp://community.webshots.com/user/clowderuk

Well, Leo, Lilly and Tommy are well. Molly has been hit by a car in
March. She was the "wild one" who was out all night long. Found her
one morning on the roadside.
Tommy recently turned out to be a Tomasina. Lily and Tommy have been
in their first heat
during the last two weeks so at the moment I am trying to get their
neutering financed.
Bettina
Should be next month.
Old April 23rd 08, 09:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Bettina wrote:
On 18 Apr., 12:46, "Adrian" wrote:
Bettinawrote:
On 17 Apr., 18:55, "Adrian" wrote:
[...]

Yes, I lit a candle for Molly, I just couldn't remember the names of the
other two when I posted. Purrs for your finances on the way.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old April 23rd 08, 09:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Bettina wrote:
Well, Leo, Lilly and Tommy are well. Molly has been hit by a car in
March. She was the "wild one" who was out all night long. Found her
one morning on the roadside.
Tommy recently turned out to be a Tomasina. Lily and Tommy have been
in their first heat
during the last two weeks so at the moment I am trying to get their
neutering financed.
Bettina
Should be next month.

You are taking such good care of them, Bettina.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek
Old April 29th 08, 10:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bettina

On 23 Apr., 10:27, "Adrian" wrote:
Bettinawrote:
On 18 Apr., 12:46, "Adrian" wrote:
Bettinawrote:
On 17 Apr., 18:55, "Adrian" wrote:
[...]

Cats leave pawprints on your hearthttp://community.webshots.com/user/clowderuk- Zitierten Text ausblenden -

- Zitierten Text anzeigen -

Thanks Adrian, purrs are very welcome.

Progress Adrian A Cat anecdotes 4 April 29th 06 08:59 PM
yes! progress! Monique Y. Mudama Cat anecdotes 4 January 12th 05 11:32 AM
progress with Sam Ann Cat anecdotes 7 December 4th 04 05:07 PM
More Progress Singh Cat anecdotes 15 October 28th 04 02:51 AM
Progress! Singh Cat anecdotes 81 October 20th 04 04:57 PM