Macho macho cat

Old May 17th 05, 03:34 AM
Singh

Default Macho macho cat

Ugh. Me Stosh. Me want woman. Me pull woman by hair. She got nice long braid
and I got nice strong teeth. She make yell and scream and I pull and

STOSH!!! get the hell off my keyboard you little Juvie!

My little macho man has taken a new tack in hair attack. Now instead of
getting his paws entangled, he simply likes to sink his teeth into it and
pull, like a d*g playing on some rubber tug toy. I am forced into a bun for
a good long time to come.

I hope this works. My last several messages seem never to have popped up.
I've had puter trouble.

Blessed be,
Baha

--

Three thousand years ago,
cats were deified in ancient Egypt.

Old May 17th 05, 02:42 PM
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 16 May 2005 22:34:37 -0400, "Singh"
yodeled:

Ugh. Me Stosh. Me want woman. Me pull woman by hair. She got nice long braid
and I got nice strong teeth. She make yell and scream and I pull and

STOSH!!! get the hell off my keyboard you little Juvie!

My little macho man has taken a new tack in hair attack. Now instead of
getting his paws entangled, he simply likes to sink his teeth into it and
pull, like a d*g playing on some rubber tug toy. I am forced into a bun for
a good long time to come.

I hope this works. My last several messages seem never to have popped up.
I've had puter trouble.

Blessed be,
Baha

There must be something in the air bringing out the macho in our boys.
Stinky resumed his determined "swagger around the house yowling"
patrol last night. I am sure the outside cats snicker at him, and say
among themselves "Yeah, sure, wussy boy."

Theresa
Old May 19th 05, 04:25 AM
Singh

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

There must be something in the air bringing out the macho in our boys.
Stinky resumed his determined "swagger around the house yowling"
patrol last night. I am sure the outside cats snicker at him, and say
among themselves "Yeah, sure, wussy boy."

Stosh has taken on the job of patrolling the house, a position of great
responsibility and profound importance. At night he makes quite a show of
checking every room and every window, and if he sees so much as a leaf in
the wind he'll swish his tail and grumble at it. Then he'll march into the
room, swaggering and proud, and curl up with me as I go to sleep, as if to
say he's done his job, and Mama can rest. I think the outside cats laugh at
him too, as they sneak up to the window to shmooze with one of the Ladies;
Odessa lately has a suitor coming about and she's been yappier with the
start of spring, and the swain is frustrated because Mama is overprotective
and won't let her out.

Blessed be,
Baha

Old May 20th 05, 02:41 AM
Howard Berkowitz

In article , "Singh"
wrote:

[...]

While Mr. Clark has only had to deal with minor hoomin ailments, he and
a friend's alpha cat, Schiz, take seriously their duties both as NCO In
Charge [1] and Head Nurse. When one of the two-legged kittens in Schiz'
family was seriously ill at home, the three cats determined he was never
to be left alone.

Schiz, however, remained the primary attendant. He developed a new
sound, which summoned one of the other two when he needed to visit the
litter box or ingest the raw materials for litter box input. He would
not move from the bedside until his relief would arrive.

[1] A classic like from an experienced non-commissioned officer to
a newly arrived officer is "Sir, you COMMAND this unit. My
responsibility is to RUN it."
Old May 20th 05, 03:12 AM
badwilson

Howard Berkowitz wrote:
In article , "Singh"
wrote:

[...]

Although Schiz is undeniably a most faithful and wonderful nurse cat,
I had to laugh at this post. This is where having German as your
first language doesn't come in handy because I instinctively read his
name as ****s. ;-)
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Old May 20th 05, 03:21 AM
Singh

I was wondering if someone else was going to catch that! LOL

Blessed be,
Baha

"badwilson" wrote in message

Old May 20th 05, 04:15 AM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 20 May 2005 09:12:39 +0700, "badwilson"
yodeled:

(snip)
Although Schiz is undeniably a most faithful and wonderful nurse cat,
I had to laugh at this post. This is where having German as your
first language doesn't come in handy because I instinctively read his
name as ****s. ;-)

If he gets another cat, he should name it "Grins"-- then he'll have--
oh well, you know.

Theresa
Old May 20th 05, 04:41 AM
Howard Berkowitz

In article , "badwilson"
wrote:

Howard Berkowitz wrote:
In article , "Singh"
wrote:

[...]

His hoomin is a psychologist. It was for his initial, apparently
schizophrenic personality.

Don't worry about it being a first language. For some time when GEN H.
Norman Schwarzkopf was becoming well-known to the public, I kept reading
Scheisskopf.
Old May 20th 05, 07:26 PM
Mary

"badwilson" wrote:

Schiz, however, remained the primary attendant. He developed a new
sound, which summoned one of the other two when he needed to visit

the
litter box or ingest the raw materials for litter box input. He

would
not move from the bedside until his relief would arrive.

Although Schiz is undeniably a most faithful and wonderful nurse cat,
I had to laugh at this post. This is where having German as your
first language doesn't come in handy because I instinctively read his
name as ****s. ;-)
--

On the other hand, this is not a bad cat name, depending on the
cat! Here ****sy, come on, ****s! Off the table you little ...

Old May 21st 05, 03:40 AM
badwilson

Mary wrote:
"badwilson" wrote:

Schiz, however, remained the primary attendant. He developed a new
sound, which summoned one of the other two when he needed to visit
the litter box or ingest the raw materials for litter box input.

He
would not move from the bedside until his relief would arrive.

Although Schiz is undeniably a most faithful and wonderful nurse

cat,
I had to laugh at this post. This is where having German as your
first language doesn't come in handy because I instinctively read

his
name as ****s. ;-)
--

On the other hand, this is not a bad cat name, depending on the
cat! Here ****sy, come on, ****s! Off the table you little ...

Yes, besides "Little *******", "Little ****" is the next most common
name we call Vino. ;-)