RPCA: A short history of Kitty Farmcat

Old September 11th 05, 10:23 PM
Christina Websell

Default RPCA: A short history of Kitty Farmcat

Just to increase the rpca posts!

I kept whippets, and chickens, ne'er the two should meet as of my 11
whippets only two were safe with poultry.
I had a lurcher, Trim, she looked like a smaller Irish wolfhound and she was
good with stock, so she used to "help" me in the morning, her agenda was to
eat the layers pellets, lurchers are very greedy. She passed away in 95 of
liver cancer. While she was still alive and helping I used to notice this
tiny black and white tuxedo cat, perched on top of my hen huts, hunting.
Trim got used to her, never chased her. I assumed she belonged to a
neighbour.
So she did. Unfortunately, Kitty FC spent so much time over at my place
that when her owners moved they went without her as she didn't show up in
time for the removal van.
After that (I didn't know this until ages later) she lived in my garden for
years, sleeping in my toolshed. When I finally realised she was abandoned I
fed her out in the garden twice a day.
The last of my dogs went to RB one October day. On December 1st, my
birthday, I opened the door to get my post. There was a tiny black and
white tuxedo girl there. She has no voice at all, but she just opened her
mouth, nothing came out.
That's when I knew there was no reason that I couldn't give her a home.
So I asked her to come in..the rest is history.

Tweed

Old September 11th 05, 10:30 PM
Karen

On 2005-09-11 16:23:33 -0500, "Christina Websell"
said:

[...]

Wow. YOu have a long history with her even though you haven't always
"lived" lived with her.

Old September 11th 05, 10:50 PM
Christina Websell

On 2005-09-11 16:23:33 -0500, "Christina Websell"
said:

[...]

Isn't it so disgusting though, that someone can just move away like that
without their cat, just because she "doesn't happen to be there at the
time."
It was ages before I realised and started to feed her, poor girl. I think
she would have died if there weren't so many mousies and fings around the
hens for her to catch.

Tweed

Old September 11th 05, 11:10 PM
Lucy's Mom

Isn't it so disgusting though, that someone can just move away like that
without their cat, just because she "doesn't happen to be there at the
time."
It was ages before I realised and started to feed her, poor girl. I think
she would have died if there weren't so many mousies and fings around the
hens for her to catch.

Tweed

I firmly believe that people like that will get their comeuppance one
day. How lucky for both you and Kitty FC that things worked out as
they did!

Kim and the CRC
Old September 11th 05, 11:29 PM
Karen

On 2005-09-11 16:50:39 -0500, "Christina Websell"

On 2005-09-11 16:23:33 -0500, "Christina Websell"
said:

[...]

It is indeed disgusting. I can't even fathom that kind of thinking.

Old September 11th 05, 11:44 PM
Kwwaaaazeeeee Kaaaaatzzz

Karen bent over and whined:

Wow

Oops, sorry babe.

/tucks huge love muscle back into pants.
Old September 11th 05, 11:45 PM
Kwwaaaazeeeee Kaaaaatzzz

Christina Websell bent over and whined:

Isn't it so disgusting

Nah, just keep sucking until it squirts Hon.
Old September 11th 05, 11:46 PM
Kwwaaaazeeeee Kaaaaatzzz

Lucy's Mom bent over and whined:

I firmly believe that people like that will get their comeuppance one
day.

I firmly believe that you need a good stiff one up your tight ass.
Old September 11th 05, 11:47 PM
Kwwaaaazeeeee Kaaaaatzzz

Karen bent over and whined:

It is indeed disgusting. I can't even fathom that kind of thinking.

Translation: I love anal. Please stuff that huge cock up my tight ass
babee.
Old September 12th 05, 02:10 PM
jmcquown

On 2005-09-11 16:23:33 -0500, "Christina Websell"
said:

[...]

I believe this is what happened with my Persia, too. I made concerted
efforts to locate her slaves but no one claimed her. I cannot fathom it as
she is the sweetest, most loving cat.

Jill

Kitty Farmcat feels great! Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 84 August 20th 04 12:54 PM
My 24 hour kitty O J Cat anecdotes 39 August 20th 04 10:23 AM
Kitty Farmcat missing Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 87 August 15th 04 12:11 PM
Kitty FC update 2 (long) was Kitty Farmcat missing SUQKRT Cat anecdotes 2 August 11th 04 11:49 PM
New guest kitty Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 2 August 9th 04 03:30 PM