Cat T-Shirts

Old June 23rd 06, 07:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Cat T-Shirts

wrote in message
oups.com...

CatNipped wrote:
I like the "Ask me about my grandcat" one!

http://www.abcdistributing.com/home/...42-6NVI&Page=1

And I have *GOT* to have this fleece blanket.

http://www.abcdistributing.com/home/...asp?P=17&G=347

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Heh. Have you seen the one that says "Let me get this straight. My
grandchild is a cat?"

Very fitting for me to wear. :-)

Sherry

I like the idea of the one I ordered, especially since I don't have any
grandchildren, but I do have a couple of grandcats.

Joy

Old June 23rd 06, 12:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Nadia wrote:
Nadia (and Kotyo) - back to lurking...

cat pictures at http://picasaweb.google.com/nnakova/Kotyo

OMG, what a cutie pie!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old June 23rd 06, 04:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Helen Wheels wrote:

Nadia wrote:

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:

On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 18:28:08 -0500, Victor Martinez
wrote:

CatNipped wrote:

I haven't ordered from them, but Victor has - you might ask him
about it.

IIRC, you had to register as a "partner company" or something and
then purchase stuff. I had no complaints.

Hmmm... I guess I don't want the blanky THAT much. I'm sure there are
other sources... anyone seen something cute and fleecy like that
anywhere else that doesn't cost an arm and a leg?

(unlurking...)

There's one here, but it's a bit more expensive:
http://www.harrietcarter.com/Detail....prod=5661&sr=1
Never heard of this site before I googled it so don't know if it's a
good place to shop, though...

I bought the same blanky from a flyer that came in one of my Science
Fiction Book Club mailings this spring. But I barely got to use it
before my little monster (Kotyo, a 5 year-old tuxedo gentleman)
appropriated it. It's his blanky now :-)

Nadia (and Kotyo) - back to lurking...

cat pictures at http://picasaweb.google.com/nnakova/Kotyo

You're welcome to stay de-lurked, you know. Kotyo is a most handsome cat
who looks like he might have made himself the subject of a few anecdotes
in his time.

Thanks. I'd like to stay and post, but unfortunately I usually barely
have time to read the newsgroup through google groups during my lunch
break at work, and I can't post from there. But one of these days I will
post an introduction and a few stories. I'm glad you like Kotyo - I
think he's handsome too :-)

Nadia (and Kotyo)

cat pictures at http://picasaweb.google.com/nnakova/Kotyo
Old June 23rd 06, 05:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 15:14:35 GMT, Nadia wrote:

Helen Wheels wrote:

Nadia wrote:

You're welcome to stay de-lurked, you know. Kotyo is a most handsome cat
who looks like he might have made himself the subject of a few anecdotes
in his time.

Thanks. I'd like to stay and post, but unfortunately I usually barely
have time to read the newsgroup through google groups during my lunch
break at work, and I can't post from there. But one of these days I will
post an introduction and a few stories. I'm glad you like Kotyo - I
think he's handsome too :-)

Nadia (and Kotyo)

cat pictures at http://picasaweb.google.com/nnakova/Kotyo

He's a gorgeous boy! We'd love to hear some stories about him
Old June 23rd 06, 10:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

WallyWorld has the same one every Fall...I have one I got there... Only
thing I don't like about it is... the cat picture pattern is rather blurry
and is not as defined as shown... :-)Liz (p.s. also saw it at Big Lots)