Holiday Card Exchange 2011

Old October 17th 11, 02:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default Holiday Card Exchange 2011

Its that time of year again!

The current subscribees to the Holiday Card Exchange a

ann791
bflopolska
david1
brennasmeowmy
dan
cfburel
ilikecats
christo829
taheenahana
fuga
gkiuchi
helen.miles01
spaz
jhedge
j_mcquown
jphobbs
GaDragonfly
kalberens
kate_dunn
chiggerranch
leopardusweidii
lena.westberg
mark_edwards_rpca
bridgetmbaker
pmendhall
sailfin03743
sharon.kiff
rgrass
SUQKRT
Tanada
nalee1964
warlordenfilade
wldwzzy
yowie9644
ingold1234
anca
textwell

If you don't want to participate at all this year, please unsubscribe from
Felinitations (if you dont' know how to do that, just ask). If you would
like to be put on the 'receive only' list, please stay subscribed, and just
let me know that you can't send cards this year. If you want to join the
card exchange, you'll have to join Felinitations, a secret Yahoo group. Its
address is he

You will need to be approved (just tell me who you are)

You will then have to tell me what your snail mail address is so I can add
it to the list. Once I have the names and addresses of everyone who wants to
join in, I send the list out, and after perhaps a few 'drafts', we settle on
the final version and you won't hear anything from Felinitations again until
about this time next year.

If you can't send out cards for one reason or another, thats OK. You are
under no obligation to send cards to everyone, or even send them all before
December 25th. You can either put your name into the 'Receive Only' section
so that people will know that they won't receive a card from you, but even
if you are in the 'sending and receiving' section you are under no
obligation.

If you were on the list last year but have changed your address, please let
me know. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Cheers,

Yowie aka Vicky
Holiday Card organiser