A leter tu mine R.B. Sisfurr

Old October 24th 05, 02:54 PM
Mouse Cat

Default A leter tu mine R.B. Sisfurr

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 03:34:53 +0000, Sundance wrote:

Hi dere, MCat, I had bin hopin yoo wuz OK. I hopez we'll see mor uv yoo
now.

Sundance

Thank you, Sundance. I'll be around more now. I was pretty negligent in
not keeping up with the Community. I think I'll sort of keep a
protective eye on Pitoonya, just to be sure she's always safe. And it's
time to spend time with my wonderful friends in the Community again.

MCat

Old October 24th 05, 08:35 PM
Meowmie Carol

whut uh tuching tribbute! yoo are a furry good sisspurr.
TopHat

Old October 24th 05, 09:06 PM
CatTayls

Pitoonya, that was a wonderful tribute to Dyna. I knew her very well
and just loved it when she and Gretchen Marie (RB) went on their
adventures and spent hours shopping and decidng what to wear. I know
Dyna welcomed GM when she went to the Bridj this year and the two of
them are sipping nip wine in Dyna's new boutique.

Oh how sad we all were when your meowmie told us Dyna went to the
Bridge unexpectedly. But it must have been the right thing because
cats don't make mistakes. Dyna will always be remembered and the
memories will make us all smile.

Anti Arlene

Old October 25th 05, 12:35 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"Mouse Cat" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 03:34:53 +0000, Sundance wrote:

Hi dere, MCat, I had bin hopin yoo wuz OK. I hopez we'll see mor uv yoo
now.

Sundance

Thank you, Sundance. I'll be around more now. I was pretty negligent in
not keeping up with the Community. I think I'll sort of keep a
protective eye on Pitoonya, just to be sure she's always safe. And it's
time to spend time with my wonderful friends in the Community again.

MCat

Pitoonya walks by and happens to hear the conversation
Thinking happenz: *Oh Boy...wow...it wyll be nice tu hab summwun lyke
uh bruddur lookin affurr me.
Hmmm...maybe I can be brayfurr neow...tayke rizkz an chanzez...juzt uh
liddul...*
--
Pitooonya AKA Sweetee

Old October 31st 05, 02:52 PM
Heather

sniff sniff Pitoonya dat waz jist luvlee sniff sniff

DaRennieKidz

"Sylvia M." wrote in message
10 pownd kitty, wearing gray mourning-coat appurroaches the
podium, with paypurr in hayand, and places i on da
podium...starts reading

To mine sisfurr wat I neffur met, hu iz at da bridge, where I
wyll meet hur there sum day, but no tuu soon..., where Meowmee an
Pawpaw an Ussinz wyll be a famblee wiffowt olny wun kitty, bu
twu olny kittiez tugedder in wun famblee...

I kno dat dey lufft yu, Dyna, kuz wen day goted me, it wuz bekuz
da hole in dere hart wuz hurtin so mutsh frum missin yur
paddy-pawin rownd, an yur nite-songz, an juzt yur prescense.
Meowmee whuz weepy-whiney an heavy harted, an Pawpaw kudunt
kumfurt hur but dat he wuz misty eyed tuu.

Dere ar soo menny gudgud tingz here furr me tu yuze neow, uh
skrashy pozt wiff uh meowse onna spring da turnz wen I skratsh,
an seffurrul oder poztz rownd to hone mine nayelz sharper on, an
boxez ov toyz, sum frum uder Kissymouse yeerz...(Meowmee wunt let
me play wiff uh red fyercraker-lookin nip filled toy, kuz itt wuz
made speshullee furr yu (it's a stick of...dynamite!) .
Dere ar pitshur of yu in liddul frames, an speshul windo bedz an
awl, so I know yu wuz lufft.

I kin neffurr fill yur paw-markz, I wudunt want tu, but I yam
makin summa mine own in dere hartz, an in da rpcc tuu. I yam
less shur ov minown self, but lernin tu mayke frendz. Yu wyll be
mine bestest frend sumday.

Untill we awl meet at the uddur syde ov da bridge, I remain yur
sisfurr on erf.

Luff Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Mine MEAN, MEAN Paw! Harri Cat community 7 May 4th 05 12:26 PM
Mine firstest Fangsgibing Harri Cat community 8 November 29th 04 08:19 PM
Mine coming-home day Sammy da 'Venture Kitten Cat community 10 July 12th 04 09:50 PM
Anykitty remembr? CRO Cat community 16 January 31st 04 07:16 PM
Mine Akweezishun Day Sylvia M. Cat community 12 January 8th 04 02:28 AM