JELLICLE BALL --PARTY TYME--MEWSIK, MEWSIK

Old October 20th 05, 07:50 AM
Miss Violette

Default JELLICLE BALL --PARTY TYME--MEWSIK, MEWSIK

I think you could dance to a slow dance and if you are careful, Miss
Violette, looking around a space for her friend to dance in...
meee wrote in message
oh, i woul reely lik to danse, but i is so fat i would luk silly, i fink

--
There are many intelligent species in the Universe. They are all owned by
cats.

Anonymous

One cat just leads to another. -Ernest Hemingway

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 16:02:02 -0400, Beverly Orel's little, agile paws
typed:

The evening is balmy; there is a full moon. Samantha and "her
gurls" --Finney, Lucey & Jeannie walk towards the stage. Samantha is
wearing a stunning outfit -- ladies tuxedo, top hat and tails, and

carries
Unca Siggy's sparkling baton.

"OK gurls, let's begin the mewsik! IT'S PARTY TYME!"

Samantha goes up to the podium and announces:
" Gud evening effurywun! It's grayte tu see so menny uv yew here

tonyte,
efen tho it's sad to heer awl the naymes of those who haff left us.

It's
now tyme to haff sum fun. We're beginnink wif an owld favrit: Yew

will
recognyz it ryte away.

And now --mewsishuns reddy? Ralf, Mme Anais (big piano part
here)effurrybody?

Baton hits the podium. sun=oo--

OK HERE WE GO--

"I'm puttin on mye tophat,
]Tying up mye whyte tie,
Brushin up mye tayles

I'm dooduin up my shirt frront,
Puttn in mye shirt studs
Polishing up mye nayles --

-------
Orchestra plays with a steady beat. Ralf joyful plays drums.

Wonderful
piano solo (nod to Mme Anai)
Reprise:

"I'm puttin on mye top Hat (free liddul gurls join in, harmony)
etc
Then: a liddul dansin

Tappetytap tap tap tappety tap tap

(shades of Fred Astaire? clouds part, is that Unca Siggy nodding in
approval?)

clapclapclap

Let's go on with SWING TYME

Dat was wunnerful, Samantha an gurls! An dat tux is da cats meow!!!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/19/2005 8:08:36 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old October 20th 05, 06:56 PM
Sylvia M.

Pitoonya hopes to share a dance or twu.

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Miss Violette sways her tail to the music, hoping her

gentlemenkitty friends
arrive soon so they can dance ...

Old October 20th 05, 08:24 PM
Beverly Orel

We got two slow dances cujmmin up --How bout "All of Mee" (dat inkloods uh
lot, doan yew fink?) to a slow rhthm and "Just the Way You Look Tonight"
(also slow. Fred & Ginger danced to it. Meowmie is so stuck on Swing Time
and
Top Hat! ) I fink I'll block dat Turner Classic Movie Channel.

Samantha & cuzzins Finney, Lucey & Jeannie
meee wrote in message
oh, i woul reely lik to danse, but i is so fat i would luk silly, i fink

--
There are many intelligent species in the Universe. They are all owned by
cats.

Anonymous

One cat just leads to another. -Ernest Hemingway

. ..

Old October 21st 05, 02:24 AM
Miss Violette

nice choices, we forbid there to be cable here, we are all the hoomans need
to fill their time, Miss Violette

meee wrote in message
oh, i woul reely lik to danse, but i is so fat i would luk silly, i

fink

--
There are many intelligent species in the Universe. They are all owned

by
cats.

Anonymous

One cat just leads to another. -Ernest Hemingway

. ..

Old October 22nd 05, 04:16 AM
CatTayls

Mmmmmm. I wunder wot thoze cliketyclickety thingz are. I nefur herd
anyfing like that befur.

Little Kitty, lissening in amazement

Old October 22nd 05, 04:17 AM
Rebecca

Datz Pitoonya playin roks! Amazin, iznt it?

Rebecca

oups.com...

Old October 25th 05, 05:24 PM
Heather

Cyrus seez TJ an Oscar dansin, an givz Kissa a pleedin luk

Ok Cyrus, yu kin git up an dans wif dem, but beehayv yurself purrleez

Kissa, tappin hur fut tu da mewsik

"Paula" wrote in message

"The kittens TJ and Oscar (not at all shy) start tu move tu the beat uv
tha song. Then they look around, waiting for other kitties tu join them.
Is it OK tu dance now Sticky? Dis is ourz furst Ball an we promised tu be
gud.

Old October 25th 05, 06:50 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 00:03:48 -0400, Beverly Orel's little agile paws
typed:

Fangu fur dat kompliment, Mmme Anais. It wuz fun gettin doze pants to fit
ryte!

Samantha

Stunnink, Samantha, jus stunnink! My hooman has lotsa frens who luff
sho toonz, but he jus lykes da classiks lyke dese!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/25/2005 1:49:04 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old October 30th 05, 01:35 AM
CatTayls

Iz that wot they call rok an roll moosik? Ize nefur herd it befur. I
didn't know catz could do that. WAY TO GO PITOONYA!!!!!

Little Kitty, tapping several toez