I know fur is soft. I know cats are light.

Old August 28th 04, 05:15 PM
Howard Berkowitz

Default I know fur is soft. I know cats are light.

But I am still fascinated by Ding's apparently newly favored bed:
across a rack of hexagonal-head dumbbells.

Maybe it's that they are cool; the air conditioning should be fixed in a
few days, but until then...
Old August 28th 04, 06:28 PM
Jo Firey

"Howard Berkowitz" wrote in message
But I am still fascinated by Ding's apparently newly favored bed:
across a rack of hexagonal-head dumbbells.

Maybe it's that they are cool; the air conditioning should be fixed in a
few days, but until then...

He's just trying to live up to the tough guy image you named him for.

Bet they are cool. And a lot of cats have plenty of their own padding.
They like a place they feel safe and can keep an eye on their surroundings.

Jo

Old August 28th 04, 08:32 PM
Howard Berkowitz

In article , "Jo Firey"
wrote:

"Howard Berkowitz" wrote in message
But I am still fascinated by Ding's apparently newly favored bed:
across a rack of hexagonal-head dumbbells.

Maybe it's that they are cool; the air conditioning should be fixed in
few days, but until then...

He's just trying to live up to the tough guy image you named him for.

Bet they are cool. And a lot of cats have plenty of their own padding.
They like a place they feel safe and can keep an eye on their
surroundings.

Jo

Ah, but a tough guy under the right circumstances. His mentor, Mr.
Clark, is also named after same -- and is busily washing my face as I
type.

Old August 28th 04, 10:54 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 12:15:15 -0400, Howard Berkowitz
yodeled:

But I am still fascinated by Ding's apparently newly favored bed:
across a rack of hexagonal-head dumbbells.

Maybe it's that they are cool; the air conditioning should be fixed in a
few days, but until then...

I know what you mean. Stinky always seems to drape himself over the
weirdest surfaces. He once fell asleep in an open silverware drawer.

Theresa