Christmas at the Rainbow Bridge

Old December 24th 09, 08:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mishi[_2_]

Default Christmas at the Rainbow Bridge

http://www.angelbluemist.com/christmas.html
Old December 25th 09, 01:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_3_]

Mishi wrote:

http://www.angelbluemist.com/christmas.html

That's just beautiful Mishi. Thank-you.

--
Regards,
Fred

Old December 25th 09, 03:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

My family can't get here from New York because of the weather. My son and
his family that live down the street can't be with me tomorrow as they all
have colds and flu. I am going to have another stent put in my heat on the
29th.

I was having my own version of a pity party tonight. I read this poem and
it made me feel like my Scooter, Sadie and Lewi along with pets from long
ago are with me.

Thank you for posting this.

Old December 26th 09, 12:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Mishi wrote:

http://www.angelbluemist.com/christmas.html

That's just beautiful Mishi. Thank-you.

--
Regards,
Fred
(remove FFFf from my email address to reply by email)

Weez senin hartfelt purrs fur yu and yur fambly to al fel betr soon.

Alsew specal purs for yur hart purrcedur on the 29th. MLB an TuTu

Old December 26th 09, 08:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
kraut[_2_]

On Thu, 24 Dec 2009 15:07:04 -0500, Mishi wrote:

http://www.angelbluemist.com/christmas.html

Thank you for posting this.

It has only been a couple weeks since I had to send my Bootsie on his
journey to the 'Bridge due to FUV and reading this started the tears
all over again.

I still miss the little furball tremendously and hope that he had a
joyous Christmas there with all his new freinds.

Old December 26th 09, 08:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
kraut[_2_]

Mishi wrote:

http://www.angelbluemist.com/christmas.html

That's just beautiful Mishi. Thank-you.

--
Regards,
Fred
(remove FFFf from my email address to reply by email)

Prayers and purrs on way for your upcoming surgery that all goes well.

I just had 2 put in the beginning of the month and mine was no big
deal. I will take the stents any day over the bypass I had.

Old December 26th 09, 09:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
kraut[_2_]

On Sat, 26 Dec 2009 15:54:15 -0500, kraut wrote:

On Thu, 24 Dec 2009 15:07:04 -0500, Mishi wrote:

http://www.angelbluemist.com/christmas.html

Thank you for posting this.

It has only been a couple weeks since I had to send my Bootsie on his
journey to the 'Bridge due to FUV and reading this started the tears
all over again.

I still miss the little furball tremendously and hope that he had a
joyous Christmas there with all his new freinds.

Sorry but I meant FIV, not FUV. Tears got in the way I guess.

Old December 26th 09, 09:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hey you, besides the sad news, how have you been? How many furballs you
taking care of this winter?

Old December 27th 09, 04:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
kraut[_2_]

I am down to about 6 that I tend to right now but I think one has a
home and comes for a free hand out since he found out I keep food out.

I just rehomed a little calico female that had been coming around for
a couple months so that made me feel good to get her off the street
and into a good home this time of years.

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Years.

On Sat, 26 Dec 2009 15:58:50 -0600, "Granby" wrote:

Hey you, besides the sad news, how have you been? How many furballs you
taking care of this winter?
"kraut" wrote in message
.. .

On Thu, 24 Dec 2009 15:07:04 -0500, Mishi wrote:

http://www.angelbluemist.com/christmas.html

Thank you for posting this.

It has only been a couple weeks since I had to send my Bootsie on his
journey to the 'Bridge due to FIV and reading this started the tears