Christmas in d*ghouse

Old December 24th 09, 10:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default Christmas in d*ghouse

http://ak.imgag.com/imgag/product/pr...73936/graphic1

Furry joyeuss Kissamouse tew awl usses and awl kweechurs effuryware
fwum MeOwy
Old December 24th 09, 11:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Thu, 24 Dec 2009 14:43:14 -0800 (PST), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

http://ak.imgag.com/imgag/product/pr...73936/graphic1

Furry joyeuss Kissamouse tew awl usses and awl kweechurs effuryware
fwum MeOwy

Awww,

Dat wuz furry nyce!

And Meowy Kissamouse to awl da kittiez an hoomanz
on RPCC!!!!!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/24/2009 6:24:52 PM
Old December 24th 09, 11:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 24, 5:43*pm, MeOwy wrote:
http://ak.imgag.com/imgag/product/pr....swf?ihost=htt....

Furry joyeuss Kissamouse tew awl usses and awl kweechurs effuryware
fwum MeOwy

Fangu furry, furry multsh, dat wuz wuffly.

--
Maggy May, four her Hous
Old December 25th 09, 06:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"MeOwy" wrote in message
http://ak.imgag.com/imgag/product/pr...73936/graphic1

Furry joyeuss Kissamouse tew awl usses and awl kweechurs effuryware
fwum MeOwy

Dat wuz sweet!
I awlmozt lyke dat d*ggy.
--
Pitô.ônya

Who spent Christmas Eve/Christmas Day alone with their pets Noon Cat Nick Cat health & behaviour 3 January 2nd 09 03:30 AM
I'm In the D*ghouse annexe Shiral Cat anecdotes 3 May 17th 07 12:25 AM
Our Christmas Yowie Cat anecdotes 5 December 31st 05 10:42 AM
[OT] My Christmas CatNipped Cat anecdotes 7 January 4th 05 04:42 AM
a very cat-like Christmas Rona Yuthasastrakosol Cat health & behaviour 8 December 15th 03 03:38 PM