Tak-Frank's First Photo, 1997

Old June 15th 10, 10:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

Default Tak-Frank's First Photo, 1997

On Jun 15, 1:47*pm, "karla" wrote:
"Sherry" wrote in message

On Jun 15, 9:46 am, "karla" wrote:

"Sherry" wrote in message

We were talking about Siamese, et al recently and I found this pic of
Frank to show
you. At the time, since he came from a Siamese kitten mill I assumed
that's what he
was, with some kind of throwback gene for long hair. You can see he
really doesn't
look so much meezer even then.

This was before he got his big-boy mask and points. (sniff),

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/28765...gQO?vhost=pets

Sherry

He was darling, Siamese looking or not. Just adorable. I wish you had a
photo of him sitting on that wheelbarrow (you probably do, indelibly
engraved in your heart).
Karla

Thanks, Karla. He is a precious boy.
(I think you're thinking about Marina's Frank sitting on the
wheelbarrow,
though). I loved that story about her Frank too.
Frank was named after Frank Sinatra for his "ole blue eyes." IIRC
Marina's Frank's namesake was Frank Zappa, because of his little
beard.

Sherry

You are totally correct. *Please excuse my blunder.

I cried like crazy when Frank Sinatra died, and still get choked up when I
think that there will never be a new song with his phrasing, with his
timing, with his impeccable styling. *He just never misplaced a note, not so
that you cared anyway.

I think the closest singer to him is Willie Nelson.
Karla- Hide quoted text -

I agree! Both of them could sing me the phone book and I
wouldn't care. :-)

Sherry