Da loo-wow on da beech!

Old January 24th 07, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Default Da loo-wow on da beech!

[The bartenderkitty serves Mango a large bowl of nipwine. Mango gulps it
down.]

How do you feel now?

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane

"meeee" wrote in message

Meeeyowww yes, I needs lotsa nipwine
Mango rolls his eyes dramatically and staggers weakly to the bar.

Over at the beach, Cougar watches him, laughing and shaking her head....

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
hlink.net...
[On the beach a teleporter touches down, and out steps Sheriff Rosco P.
Catrane and his new friend Mango.] Is the bar open yet? Mango needs
some nipwine to settle his fragile Siamese nerves.

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane

Old January 24th 07, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

*blush* I'm flattered fur mew to think of me dat way.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
yez it iz, somestuffz iz juzt nizer wifa parterner.. err i meanz a

furnd,
Chester, gettin ahead of hizsef agin
Julie Porter wrote in message
hlink.net...
Itz fun to haf somewon tu do fings with, izzunt it, Chester?

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
dat lukz veri nize, Chester... clueless but pleazedta be matchin

diz
bootiful girlcat
Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...
Wye, heers wone right heer! Weel luk wunderful togethfur!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
diz iz fine, now ifin you wantz gets yoursef one of doze mumu

thingyz
anna
den we kan match... Chester is holding pink anna red flowerz

beind
hizown
bak... ifin you kan find one wif pink anna red flowerz i bet

dat
wuuld
luk
realli nize on yourownsef anna it wuuld stil match mine

wonnerful
shurt,
Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...
Lucy paws fru the raks and raks of cheerful shirts an finely

finds
red
hawayin shirts dat luk jus bout as happy as Chester himself.

How bout dese, Chester?

Lucy, holden da shirt in front of Chester's handsum fase

Old January 24th 07, 01:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Chester, mew are the nisest boykitty in dis kittygroop.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
*blush* Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...
Yur so silly! An so thotful!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I dunno i just thinkz bowt yourown bootiful self anna getsa

idermint,
chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
hlink.net...
Chester!! How du yu always know just tha purrfect fing to do??

Fangu!

Lucy, happy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
just den chester steps arownd da rak anna gifs lucy herown

bunc of
flowerz... I hopez you likez deze, chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...
Oooooooowh! Da hybizkuz ar so beyutiful!

Lucy, lukking for a pink won

Datz a pretty won.I likes dis won in bloo wiff

birdz-ov-parrydice
on
itself. An I finks I'll get my Tiger anofur shirt too!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Dese shirts are purrfict fur the boys!

Lucy

Old January 24th 07, 02:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Default Letz party an' eet! Da loo-wow on da beech! (was: Da loo-wow on da beech!)

Are you girls reddy for tha partee? It'll be quite an effuning!

Bear an Joey, calling out to Cinder an Beauty

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
As the sun sinks over the water, the Island's lights begin to
twinkle: http://www.youngisland.com/enchant.htm

The beach is lit with hundreds of Japanese lanterns, the chef-kitties
are preparing many courses and desserts, the sushi-master is
sharpening his knives, and the rasta-cats steel-drum band is setting
up. Jocko and Big Mamma are by the fire-pit, getting ready.

The girl-cats walk back to their rooms, their arms filled with
packages. Anaïs wakes Tiger with a smoochie on his head.

"Wake up luffer-boy! Itz tyme to go to da loo-wow" as she changes
into her colorful mumu.

"I see dat da Inspektur an Chester are alreddy at da raw-bar slurpink
oysterz an ale. SHall we joyne dem?" "Hokay", says Tiger.

They walk to the beach, passing the serving-table first. "Whatz on da
menyoo tonite?" asks Tiger. "Ummm, we haff roast beast, veel chopz,
shrimpeez, scalopps, lopster, roast duck an' most anyfing your heart
desirez." replies the head-chef.

As they walk over to the raw bar, they pass Jocko and Big Mamma.
"Hihi kitties, what are you gize cukin tonite?"
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/23/2007 12:28:19 PM

Old January 24th 07, 02:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 02:01:54 GMT, "Julie Porter"
wrote:

Are you girls reddy for tha partee? It'll be quite an effuning!

Bear an Joey, calling out to Cinder an Beauty

Bear, I still have my red hat from the Collisseum. Let's drink nip
coladas and danse.
Cinder

i read about the fud. thats my kind of party joey!
beauty

.. .

Old January 24th 07, 04:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Countess Persia Katzenplatzen

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 12:39:46 -0500, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

"I see dat da Inspektur an Chester are alreddy at da raw-bar slurpink
oysterz an ale. SHall we joyne dem?" "Hokay", says Tiger.

[elderly, but well-maintained silver Himmy in a colorfull mumu bumps
into Tiger and Anaïs]

"Dahlings! [headbutts] You both luk dee-vine! I haff a taste fur
oysterz too! May I joyne you?"

Hih Chester, Bon swar, M. Inspektor! How are you tonight! Thees ees a
luffly party, non? AH, I weel haff a duzzen ov zose oysterz and an ale
also!

[Waves at Beauty, CInder, Bear and Joey] Hihi dahlings! Wood you care
to joyne usses fur oysterz on zee haff-shell?

--
All ov mine Purrs,

Countess Persia Katzenplatzen
1/24/2007 11:40:23 AM
Old January 24th 07, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
news
Hihi Harri!! I was wunderin where yu was!
Congo, happy to see his furend

Hihi, Congo! I'z been here, but mine badbad slave has been too busy at
hims toona place and has been really doing a bad job as sekretary. How has
you been?

Harri

I has been gud!!! I has been toona fishin an yestiddy i got a walk arownd
tha grassy bit of tha owt, trhat was funfun but a liddle scaree so i wented
bak inna In
How has yu been?

Congo

Old January 24th 07, 10:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

AAaah that is much betterer. wow this looks lyke sum parteee yu is havin
heer!
Mango, looking around at the merrymaking kitties

Old January 24th 07, 11:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

I has been gud!!! I has been toona fishin an yestiddy i got a walk arownd
tha grassy bit of tha owt, trhat was funfun but a liddle scaree so i wented
bak inna In
How has yu been?

Congo

I hab been SO BIZZEE!!

Mine Paw was sick for a cupple weeks, so I had to give him lots of
snuggles and purrs. And now him and meowmie is working lotz an lotz of
hours, so I been furry bizzee keeping da uffur kitties in da house in
line. And mine Paw has been FURRY lax about letting me hook up da
hoomin-on-a-string for mineown dark walks.

But him has 'pologized fur being too bizzee, and fings is gettin betterer.
We'z still getting plenty of time in da Out, in our nice safe liddle back
yard.

Fangs for asking!

Harri
Old January 24th 07, 11:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 11:44:52 -0500, Countess Persia Katzenplatzen
wrote:

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 12:39:46 -0500, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

"I see dat da Inspektur an Chester are alreddy at da raw-bar slurpink
oysterz an ale. SHall we joyne dem?" "Hokay", says Tiger.

[elderly, but well-maintained silver Himmy in a colorfull mumu bumps
into Tiger and Anaïs]

"Dahlings! [headbutts] You both luk dee-vine! I haff a taste fur
oysterz too! May I joyne you?"

Hih Chester, Bon swar, M. Inspektor! How are you tonight! Thees ees a
luffly party, non? AH, I weel haff a duzzen ov zose oysterz and an ale
also!

[Waves at Beauty, CInder, Bear and Joey] Hihi dahlings! Wood you care
to joyne usses fur oysterz on zee haff-shell?

I hope Joey and Bear are coming!
Cinder

i like oysterz and all fudz. fangu.
beauty