MCG update

Old November 12th 07, 02:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default MCG update

I'm not responding to personal emails for a while (possibly forever at
this rate) because I am seriously infested by computer viruses or is
that viruii? Please don't think I'm being rude, I'm just trying to
lessen the potential for infestation of my friends. Next month, I
hope to take the hard drive into Circuit City and turn their teks
loose on it.

Now to the main reason for writing. I caught her. On Friday, I heard
MCG's bell ringing and turned around and caught her playing with a
brown paper bag. And I thought that Sonya and Qui Gun Kit were the
culprets. Later I heard her bell again and turned toward her in time
to see her playing with a toy mousie. I'm so jazzed. She still only
trusts Rob and Me, with a little defference towards Amanda, if said
daughter stays quiet. The rest of the group prompts a trip to her
hidey hole under my desk.

More good news. It's not official and you didn't hear it from me.
But the rumor mill has it that Rob may be leaving hospice care. His
tumors have shrunk beyond belief. If so, he can be put back into
hospice if/when he needs it again. He's already beat all predictions
by living past August, and it looks like he'll be around for
Christmas, Bast be willing.

Michael is applying for an internship in the Disney franchise. He
speaks three languages (none of them fluently hahahahaha) has training
as a basic Nurses aide, auto body repair, and strange costume
wearing. We're really hoping that this works for him. He really
wants this. Mandy is jealous and excited for him.

Pam S. victim of the gang of eight and their doggy henchman

Old November 12th 07, 02:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jofirey

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

Way to go Michael. Our grandkid's uncle is an imagineer for Disney. It can
be a great company to work for.

Also very glad that things are going pretty well for you and Rob.

Jo

Old November 12th 07, 06:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Monique Y. Mudama

Great news on all counts!

On 2007-11-12, tanadashoes penned:

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old November 12th 07, 06:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

"tanadashoes" wrote:

More good news. It's not official and you didn't hear it from me.
But the rumor mill has it that Rob may be leaving hospice care. His
tumors have shrunk beyond belief. If so, he can be put back into
hospice if/when he needs it again. He's already beat all predictions
by living past August, and it looks like he'll be around for
Christmas, Bast be willing.

Wow! That's amazing. We're purring for continued good news for Rob
and you.

Joyce
Old November 12th 07, 07:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Sorry about the virus! Hooray for the good news! Good luck to Michael.

--
Joy

Life's a trip!
....But it doesn't come with a map. -- Ziggy

Old November 12th 07, 10:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

tanadashoes wrote:
[...]

That's great news apart from the computer, purrs taht Circuit City can sort
it at a reasonable price.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old November 12th 07, 11:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Exocat[_2_]

"tanadashoes" wrote

More good news. It's not official and you didn't hear it from me.
But the rumor mill has it that Rob may be leaving hospice care.

Delighted by the rumour of good news

Purrs that it's really so.
Gordon & the FF

Old November 12th 07, 12:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

tanadashoes wrote:
Pam S. victim of the gang of eight and their doggy henchman

Sounds like great news all around (except for the computer, but even
that should be fixable).

Purrs!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old November 12th 07, 01:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

On Nov 11, 9:43?pm, tanadashoes wrote:
[...]

Finally some good news! I hope Rob continues proving the human TEDs
wrong. Glad MCG is doing well. Fingers crossed for Mike.

Suz&Spicey