B-Warez of sumphin kalled Tarry

Old August 3rd 08, 09:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default B-Warez of sumphin kalled Tarry

Da Gramby wented to diz little karnival fingie and gotted her some Salt
Watter Taffy. Her haz alwyz lufed it butt da hooman dat wented to da bridge
kudent haff itself so her haznt boughted any of itself in yearz.

Her gotted home and popped a piece of it in herown mouf and DEN, her spitted
it out in da trash. She wuden let me sniff itself. DEN, her frowed da rest
of da box awaya.

SO, when herself waz in da bed and it wz dark, I gotten in da trashz and
gotted some of itself. U know what it did, it grabbed myown teef anna wuden
let go. I finally went and jumped on Gramby and made her turnz on a lite and
her LAFFED at me. Her kudent git itself out of my mouf so her wented and
gotted da fingie dat driez herown hair and blowed dat air in myown faze.

Hooman note, yes he got the taffy our of the trash and got it jammed in his
mouth. I knew it had to be softened and the dryer was all I could think of.
I wrapped him in a bath towel and kept blowing the hot air. I finally got
it soft enough so I could work it out. He is still working on the remaining
stuff today.

Old August 3rd 08, 10:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Da Gramby wented to diz little karnival fingie and gotted her some Salt
Watter Taffy. Her haz alwyz lufed it butt da hooman dat wented to da bridge
kudent haff itself so her haznt boughted any of itself in yearz.

Her gotted home and popped a piece of it in herown mouf and DEN, her spitted
it out in da trash. She wuden let me sniff itself. DEN, her frowed da rest
of da box awaya.

SO, when herself waz in da bed and it wz dark, I gotten in da trashz and
gotted some of itself. U know what it did, it grabbed myown teef anna wuden
let go. I finally went and jumped on Gramby and made her turnz on a lite and
her LAFFED at me. Her kudent git itself out of my mouf so her wented and
gotted da fingie dat driez herown hair and blowed dat air in myown faze.

Dat taffy sounz like fury, furry dangerous stuff! I'z glad you is ok now.

Harri
Old August 3rd 08, 11:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Fangu fur da abvise. Yooz lukky: anudder hoomin mite hav taked yoo to da
TED to git da taffymonsterz unstuk.

Sundance

Old August 3rd 08, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Effen if her kud drife her waz jaffink too hard to katch me to go to TED. O
T with his dignity still miffed.

Old August 3rd 08, 11:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Harri I got so fused I forgot ta say dat diz waz me O T anna I hatz dat
stuffz.

Yeah, I was 'fraid of dat. Dat taffy stuff musta been invented by DOGS!

Harri
Old August 4th 08, 02:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 3, 4:48 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Da Gramby wented to diz little karnival fingie and gotted her some Salt
Watter Taffy. Her haz alwyz lufed it butt da hooman dat wented to da bridge
kudent haff itself so her haznt boughted any of itself in yearz.

Her gotted home and popped a piece of it in herown mouf and DEN, her spitted
it out in da trash. She wuden let me sniff itself. DEN, her frowed da rest
of da box awaya.

SO, when herself waz in da bed and it wz dark, I gotten in da trashz and
gotted some of itself. U know what it did, it grabbed myown teef anna wuden
let go. I finally went and jumped on Gramby and made her turnz on a lite and
her LAFFED at me.

Her WAFFED at yew glares at Granby Dat wuz gnot gnize. It iz gudgud
dat yoo got rid ub dat sfuff. Sumwun givd Bear a gummy ber wuncet an
it givd him da sam problum but hee ventually eeted it.
--
Maggy May
Cuddleseep is speshul

Old August 4th 08, 03:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna I am glad u kitties unnerstand how bad diz wuz. Da
Gramby still laffz when herself lookz at me.

Old August 4th 08, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sun, 3 Aug 2008 15:48:46 -0500, Granby's nimble, little paws typed:

SO, when herself waz in da bed and it wz dark, I gotten in da trashz and
gotted some of itself. U know what it did, it grabbed myown teef anna wuden
let go. I finally went and jumped on Gramby and made her turnz on a lite and
her LAFFED at me. Her kudent git itself out of my mouf so her wented and
gotted da fingie dat driez herown hair and blowed dat air in myown faze.

Well, you certainly had a liddle advenchur!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/3/2008 11:28:28 PM
Old August 4th 08, 12:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_2_]

Default B-Warez of sumphin kalled Taffy

In article , says...
[...]

Yu iz gunna wanna stayz aweigh frum sum stuffz kawled "gum", tu. Pawpa
hadda d*g azza kid. I'z ackshully mettid da krazy mutt befur him wentid
tu da Bridge. Pawpa sez dat Alfalfa (stoopid naym fur a d*g, ayn't it?
Dem hadda ginny [guinea] piggy naymed Spanky wen dey gottid da krazy
d*g) gottid hold uf dis "gum" sefural tymez an' wuld choo an' choo an'
choo an' choo an' choo an' wuld whyne sumtymez wen him kulddint git dis
"gum" stuffz owtta hizown toofz.

--- Onyx

Paw-Ess: Pawpa hopez yu duzzint mynd, buttid weez chaynjed da subjekt
hedder tu morer akkritlee [accurately] reflekt whut da stuffz iz yu iz
tawkin' abowt. Grandmeowmie luffz taffy. I'z neffur haddit, dough.

--
"Life without liberty is like a body without spirit." --- Kahlil Gibran