It's Over

Old January 23rd 09, 04:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
The Boca Deb[_3_]

Default It's Over

Kitty Schottland is at The Bridge.

Debby Hanoka
--
The Boca Deb
the dot boca dot deb at gmail dot com
Old January 23rd 09, 04:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"The Boca Deb" wrote in message
m...
Kitty Schottland is at The Bridge.

Debby Hanoka
--
The Boca Deb
the dot boca dot deb at gmail dot com

I'm so sorry to hear that. You have my deepest sympathy and my purrs for
your peace of mind.

Jill

Old January 23rd 09, 04:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Jan 23, 11:15*am, "The Boca Deb" wrote:
Kitty Schottland is at The Bridge.

Everyone in our house is thinking of Kitty and you and yours.

--
Will in New Haven

Old January 23rd 09, 05:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

I am very sorry

Old January 23rd 09, 05:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Charleen Welton

My most sincere condolences to you as Kitty Schottland wends her way to The
Bridge. She will settle in, meet friends and make new ones as she waits
patiently and longingly for you to hold her and pet her again. May your
heart feel as much peace as it did love for Kitty Schottland.
Charleen

Old January 23rd 09, 05:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Jan 23, 11:15*am, "The Boca Deb" wrote:
Kitty Schottland is at The Bridge.

Debby Hanoka
--
The Boca Deb
the dot boca dot deb at gmail dot com

Many purrs for your broken heart.
Bobble
Old January 23rd 09, 05:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

The Boca Deb wrote:
Kitty Schottland is at The Bridge.

Debby Hanoka

"....Rise up slowly, Angel...." It's hard to let you go.
Sincere condolences to those who mourn. MLB
Old January 23rd 09, 07:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"The Boca Deb" wrote in message
m...
Kitty Schottland is at The Bridge.

I am so sorry. Kitty FC and myself will never forget when KS teleported
over to be a nursecat for KF not long ago and it worked when she was up to
die soon.
Believe it as you will. It does sound impossible, I know. I like to believe
that in some sort of other ether Kitty Schottland was able to come over like
she wanted to, to help KFC and it worked.
May Kitty Schottland know how wonderful she was and be happy at The Bridge.
KFC might be joining her soon.

Tweed

Old January 23rd 09, 08:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

On Fri, 23 Jan 2009 11:15:01 -0500, "The Boca Deb"
wrote:

Kitty Schottland is at The Bridge.

(((((((((Debby Hanoka))))))))

a candle has been lit for her journey
Old January 23rd 09, 08:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
BfloPolska

On Jan 23, 11:15*am, "The Boca Deb" wrote:
Kitty Schottland is at The Bridge.

Many, many purrs for dear Kitty Schottland and for your griving heart.
She left you knowing she was loved, the best thing we can give our
little ones. She'll be in a happy heaven now, making new friends in a
place where there is no pain, until; you meet again.

Blessed be,
Baha