To everyone

Old January 23rd 09, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Default To everyone

Purrs, Prayers and good blessing to all that need it.

I have been extremely sick since I got back from being away. I came down
with something that night. It is not helping that Florida is under a the
cold wave that you all up north had. Where I am at got down to 16 degrees
plus wind chill. I had ICE not frost on my car. I had Icicles hanging on
my house. That is unheard of in Florida.

Sorry haven't been around soon as I feel better I will get my pictures and
movie clips up on my photo bucket site. I am anxious for everyone to see
how close I got to a jaguar

Old January 23rd 09, 06:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_2_]

"Matthew" wrote
| Purrs, Prayers and good blessing to all that need it.
|
| I have been extremely sick since I got back from being away. I came down
| with something that night. It is not helping that Florida is under a the
| cold wave that you all up north had. Where I am at got down to 16 degrees
| plus wind chill. I had ICE not frost on my car. I had Icicles hanging on
| my house. That is unheard of in Florida.
|
| Sorry haven't been around soon as I feel better I will get my pictures and
| movie clips up on my photo bucket site. I am anxious for everyone to see
| how close I got to a jaguar

A wild one?

Where are you in FL? I can't believe hearing 16 degrees. So long, citrus
crops?

Get well.

Old January 23rd 09, 07:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...
Purrs, Prayers and good blessing to all that need it.

I have been extremely sick since I got back from being away. I came
down with something that night. It is not helping that Florida is under
a the cold wave that you all up north had. Where I am at got down to 16
degrees plus wind chill. I had ICE not frost on my car. I had Icicles
hanging on my house. That is unheard of in Florida.

Sorry haven't been around soon as I feel better I will get my pictures
and movie clips up on my photo bucket site. I am anxious for everyone
to see how close I got to a jaguar

I feel for you. We had negative F temps here in Indiana last week.

But then again, I am giggling at the fact that we have 50F here now, while
Florida is below 20!

And I have kitties purring that you feel better - soon!

The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

Old January 23rd 09, 07:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

After I nagged you to death about your last pictures of the Dolphins, I hope
you appreciate my not nagging this time. Someone told me how rude I was to
keep bugging about the pictures.
g.com...

Old January 23rd 09, 08:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...
Purrs, Prayers and good blessing to all that need it.

I have been extremely sick since I got back from being away. I came down
with something that night. It is not helping that Florida is under a the
cold wave that you all up north had. Where I am at got down to 16 degrees
plus wind chill. I had ICE not frost on my car. I had Icicles hanging on
my house. That is unheard of in Florida.

Sorry haven't been around soon as I feel better I will get my pictures and
movie clips up on my photo bucket site. I am anxious for everyone to see
how close I got to a jaguar

Take care of yourself Matthew. We'll wait for a while at least for the
pictures and film clips. (I really want to see how close you got to that
jaguar. and not the car either) ;-)

Pam S.

Old January 23rd 09, 08:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel[_2_]

Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA

Hope you feel better fast - purrs!
Christine
g.com...

Old January 23rd 09, 09:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"Pat" wrote in message
et...

"Matthew" wrote
| Purrs, Prayers and good blessing to all that need it.
|
| I have been extremely sick since I got back from being away. I came
down
| with something that night. It is not helping that Florida is under a
the
| cold wave that you all up north had. Where I am at got down to 16
degrees
| plus wind chill. I had ICE not frost on my car. I had Icicles hanging
on
| my house. That is unheard of in Florida.
|
| Sorry haven't been around soon as I feel better I will get my pictures
and
| movie clips up on my photo bucket site. I am anxious for everyone to
see
| how close I got to a jaguar

A wild one?

Where are you in FL? I can't believe hearing 16 degrees. So long, citrus
crops?

Get well.

I am in between Daytona Beach and Orlando, Florida in incorporated Volusia
county. This is south of me IT was colder by me due to the lower elevations

The crops are fine. Citrus growers use smut pots to heat the area and use
flowing water to keep everything nice and sweet

From the paper

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Beginning Wednesday morning, the Central Florida area is
expected to see its coldest three-day stretch in nearly 25 years.

Temperatures reached the 20s in northern Central Florida Wednesday morning,
with Ocala showing a reading of 27 degrees at 6 a.m. The wind chill
temperature was 20 degrees. The city of Orlando had temperatures hovering
around the freezing mark with a wind chill reading of 25 degrees at 6 a.m.

Hard freeze warnings have been issued for Thursday morning in Lake, Sumter,
and Marion counties, with freeze warnings issued for Orange, Osceola,
Brevard and Volusia counties. Temperatures in the 20s constitute a hard
freeze, while freeze warnings are warranted when temperatures are in the low
30s.

Freezing temperatures will again visit the area early Friday morning before
a weekend warmup begins.

In 1985, the region saw three consecutive days of temperatures in the 20s.
On Jan. 21 temperatures reached 19 degrees, on Jan. 22 it was 20 degrees and
on Jan. 23 it was 28 degrees.

The high temperature on Wednesday will be 51 degrees in Orlando, 21 degrees
below normal. An overnight low is expected to reach 31 degrees in Orlando,
with a high Thursday hitting 61 degrees.

Friday morning temperatures are also expected to be below freezing, reaching
31 degrees.

"After Friday morning we'll be done with this threat of cold weather," Local
6 meteorologist Eric Wilson said.

Old January 24th 09, 04:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_2_]

"Matthew" wrote

| The crops are fine. Citrus growers use smut pots to heat the area and
use
| flowing water to keep everything nice and sweet

What's a smut pot?

Old January 24th 09, 04:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Dang spell checker smudge pot

"Matthew" wrote