Home Again Home Again Jiggety Jog

Old September 11th 04, 09:23 PM
ChildFree23

Default Home Again Home Again Jiggety Jog

Well, the electricity and cable TV have been restored, but I
still don't have service on the landline. I called the phone
company (Bell South), and they told me that the lines in my
area have been damaged. Service could be restored as late as
October 5. It's p*ssing the h*ll out of me, because it means
I'll be out of contact with you, mailing list and newsgroup
alike. So if it seems like my messages are coming at "odd
intervals," you know why.

Thank you again for the purrs, prayers, and sofsofsof's. It
was uplifting to know that my family and I (feline and human)
were being thought of.

Peace and kind thoughts be with you,
Debby

We may be internet-deprived, but that doesn't mean we can't
purr for those who needs it!
Kitty Schottland DOC & Lilith Kitten Mahoney

[Yowl! Yowl! Yowl! Yowl!] GranMeowmie 'bandoned me!
Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Commanding Kitty, Catmerica Police Department
Chief Grocery Inspector & Cole Slaw Keeper

[Hoomin Note: My mom is taking a much-deserved mini-vacation
with her aunt, where the air conditioning is colder, the water
is hotter, and the cable is better. She'll be back tomorrow
(Sept. 9).]

Old September 12th 04, 04:30 PM
Boogie's Mom

PURRRRR I wuz so WORRIED bout you!

Boogie da HarpurrCat, Furmerly frum Floriduh anna now inna Bawlamore

Old September 13th 04, 03:48 PM
ChildFree23

[PurrPurrEarlickSmurgle] But it was so much fun with no
'lectricity! Meowmie Debby opened the windows and I got to
sniff at the Out!

Kitty Schottland DOC
VC In Training