Junior 5/10 to 1/1/11

Old January 2nd 11, 07:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

Default Junior 5/10 to 1/1/11

On Sat, 01 Jan 2011 21:21:39 -0500, Mishi wrote:

We just had a bad thing happen. We live in a 100+ year old house, with a
cistern under the back entry way. Somehow, one of my outside kittens,
Junior, got in the cistern, and drowned. I heard him crying, and tried
to get down in there, but the ladder collapsed and I almost went in.
Dave went and got a 'handy picker' and got hold of him, but before I
could grab him, he died. I saw him die. He cried so hard for me and Dave
to get him, and we couldn't in time. My poor little Junie bug!

We are going to have the cistern pumped, but until then I will put a
couple of boards down in the water so if anyone else gets in there they
will be able to get out.

We will bury him tomorrow, out in our back yard, where his cousins are
buried.

I am shaking, and will probably go to bed soon.

Patti

I am sorry very sorry,; you must be devastated

Sending purrs for the poor little guy and for you as well.
Old January 2nd 11, 05:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jan 1, 9:21*pm, Mishi wrote:
We just had a bad thing happen. We live in a 100+ year old house, with a
cistern under the back entry way. Somehow, one of my outside kittens,
Junior, got in the cistern, and drowned. I heard him crying, and tried
to get down in there, but the ladder collapsed and I almost went in.
Dave went and got a 'handy picker' and got hold of him, but before I
could grab him, he died. I saw him die. He cried so hard for me and Dave
to get him, and we couldn't in time. My poor little Junie bug!

We are going to have the cistern pumped, but until then I will put a
couple of boards down in the water so if anyone else gets in there they
will be able to get out.

We will bury him tomorrow, out in our back yard, where his cousins are
buried.

I am shaking, and will probably go to bed soon.

The little boy went for an adventure and ended up on an adventure that
we cannot even imagine. He knew you would try to save him and he knows
still that you love him. Perhaps you will know his presence again.

Waiting is.

--
Will in New Haven

Old January 2nd 11, 06:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Jan 2, 2:21*am, Mishi wrote:
We just had a bad thing happen. We live in a 100+ year old house, with a
cistern under the back entry way. Somehow, one of my outside kittens,
Junior, got in the cistern, and drowned. I heard him crying, and tried
to get down in there, but the ladder collapsed and I almost went in.
Dave went and got a 'handy picker' and got hold of him, but before I
could grab him, he died. I saw him die. He cried so hard for me and Dave
to get him, and we couldn't in time. My poor little Junie bug!

We are going to have the cistern pumped, but until then I will put a
couple of boards down in the water so if anyone else gets in there they
will be able to get out.

We will bury him tomorrow, out in our back yard, where his cousins are
buried.

I am shaking, and will probably go to bed soon.

Patti

Dis is soso sad - wees purrin.

Gordon Kittiez
Old January 4th 11, 01:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

We are so sorry to hear this. Purrs for Junior's trip to the bridge.

Julie, Booker, Snowflake, and Chappy