Special toona purrs

Old January 14th 04, 06:06 AM
Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten

Default Special toona purrs

Mineown purrpaw is finking about changing toona places, butted izn't
sure if de doona place he wants to go to still wants to have him work
dere. I an my sisfurs would apurrciate some kitty purrs for him to find
de toona place he wants to work fur. It'z getting furry old fur him to
come home from de toona place really bummed efurry day. He dusn't eben
feel like playing wif us sometimes! Dat HAS to change!

So if'n youz kitties can spare some extra purrs, I'z would apurrciate
it. So wud mineown sisfurs (eben grumpy ole Cleocatra).

Sammy Kitten

Old January 14th 04, 06:34 AM
Sylvia M.

Happy, happy toonajob huntin furr uh happyhappy job wiff happyhappy peepull
tu woik furr an tu woik wiff.

Dyna, hu knowz watz empurrtunt

Old January 14th 04, 06:48 AM
Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten

Sylvia M. wrote:
Happy, happy toonajob huntin furr uh happyhappy job wiff happyhappy peepull
tu woik furr an tu woik wiff.

Dyna, hu knowz watz empurrtunt

Fangu, Dyna! We'z are all purrin up a storm, but habin udder kitties
join us in purring makes his odds a whole bunch bedder.

Sammy Kitten

Old January 14th 04, 07:16 AM
Boogie's Mom

Sammy, you got bigbig purrs commin your way from Floriduh dat yer Paw shud
find work dat maykes him happee, so dat he can mayke y'all happee.

It's impurrtant dat de hoomins haf werk dat dey like or dey fail to thrive
and get either sad anna dumpy or meen anna grumpy. Dats why I'ze catsented
to let mineown meowmie disrupt my life inna Floriduh anna moof to Maryland.

PURRPURRpurrpurrpurrs to you!

Yer frend,
Boogie

Old January 14th 04, 07:24 AM
Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten

Boogie's Mom wrote:
Sammy, you got bigbig purrs commin your way from Floriduh dat yer Paw shud
find work dat maykes him happee, so dat he can mayke y'all happee.

It's impurrtant dat de hoomins haf werk dat dey like or dey fail to thrive
and get either sad anna dumpy or meen anna grumpy. Dats why I'ze catsented
to let mineown meowmie disrupt my life inna Floriduh anna moof to Maryland.

PURRPURRpurrpurrpurrs to you!

Yer frend,
Boogie

Fangu, Boogie! I purrciate dat!

As furr as your move to Maryland, don't hesitate to ask mineown sisfur
Amelia to catch you some lizards an ship dem to Maryland. She spends
lots of time huntin lizards in de back yard an tru the front screen
door, so's she ought to be able to send you lots and lots of Califurnia
lizards.

Sammy Kitten