Oh yea thats the spot

Old April 1st 05, 04:31 PM
KittyLady

Default Oh yea thats the spot

Last night Sassy came up on the sofa for her nightly scratches and
rubs. I was really engrossed in a new book I was reading and was only
scratching her half heartedly (I know I am a bad meowmie) I was
scratching her at the base of her tail (her favorite place) I got a
bright idea to see if I could give her a massage (well maybe it
wasn't so bright) Anyway, I started at her tail and was working my
way up her back. (Man were the purrs getting loud, she was loving it) I
get up around her neck and I think she got so relaxed her feet just
fell out from under her. So I continue rubbing moving my way down her
paws, I was thinking I can't believe she is letting me do this. I
look at her and she is so relaxed her eyes are barley open and she is
purring louder than I thought a cat could. I stopped rubbing her, her
eyes popped open and she meowed at me and grabbed my hand with her paws
and started rubbing her head against my hand. I guess she really liked
it. I wonder if there is such a thing as kitty masseuses.
Skritches
The KittyLady

Old April 1st 05, 04:35 PM
Katz

KittyLady wrote:

Wow! Sounds like she really loved it. I've never really tried that
w/Daisy. I'll have to try it. Don't kitties have the good life?! ;o)

Katz

Old April 1st 05, 04:37 PM
KittyLady

Yes they do! Oh how I would love the have a back rub on demand. Now
that would be the life for me.
Skritches
The KittyLady

Old April 1st 05, 09:07 PM
Julie Cook

KittyLady wrote:

Last night Sassy came up on the sofa for her nightly scratches and
rubs. I was really engrossed in a new book I was reading and was only
scratching her half heartedly (I know I am a bad meowmie) I was
scratching her at the base of her tail (her favorite place) I got a
bright idea to see if I could give her a massage (well maybe it
wasn't so bright)

Hobbes loves getting a massage as does Selena and Sam. Lacey and
Barnabus can't sit still that long.

Julie

Old April 2nd 05, 02:28 AM
CATherine

On 1 Apr 2005 07:31:22 -0800, "KittyLady"
wrote:
You are a first class masseuse! My Djoser would love that. He can't
get enough rubbing. Sheba loves rubbing as well, but she won't sit
still and she gets stimulated and will nip. Robin Must Be Held On My
Chest while he is being rubbed. Soon, the arms get tired. He is a big
cat. I am sure he weighs at least 15 pounds now.

--
CATherine
Old April 2nd 05, 03:14 AM
Enfilade

"KittyLady" wrote in message oups.com...
Yes they do! Oh how I would love the have a back rub on demand. Now
that would be the life for me.
Skritches
The KittyLady

Tyche loves getting a scritch at the base of her tail.

All ours squint when they are really enjoying their rubbing.

Nocturne bows her head so we can kiss her forehead. she likes that best.

--Fil