Hay! Mine offise moofed agin!

Old February 12th 07, 05:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
FurrsomeThreesome

Default Hay! Mine offise moofed agin!

I shud be indigniffied abowt dis.

She did it agin. She moofed EFFURYTHING in ower 'pooter and quiltin'
rume and put it sumwheres else. I don know why she keeps doin da, da
rume is onlee 7 by 12 feets, itz not like annyfing gets tu go tu far.

She moofed mine OFFISE agin. Furst I hadded a 2nd-floor shelf b'sides
da door. Den I had a kinda 2.5 floor shelf offise on annudder shelf,
where I could supervise all da pooter-usin.

I'ze kinnot complain tu much (fur a Meezer) abowt dis moof tho,
kitties. Cuz I think it were another purrmotion. Gess what I gots
now?

I'ze got a LOFT OFFISE with a WINDOW RUME. An' its big enuff fur me
and my him-cat Maui together an' we kin supervise da HOLE RUME now.
Ower offise mooved tu de 4th floor uv a bookshelf, but de bukshelf is
now up next tu de deep inset windowsill whut is haffa shelf higher.
Like ower own loft. We can walk out da back of ower bukshelf, up
onto de windowsill an' watch de out. Frum atop ower cat-quilts.

I'ze must be a rilly gud manager, tu keep moofin up in da werld.

Blue, Loft Offise manager.

Old February 12th 07, 11:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

On Feb 11, 10:20 pm, "FurrsomeThreesome"
wrote:
gently shreddificated... Hi GT!
I'ze got a LOFT OFFISE with a WINDOW RUME.

Ummm... whutza "loft"??? Kin I'z git wun?? Ware duz yu by deez
loftz? How menny toonaz iz dey? I wantzta be hihihi upupupup, tuu,
wif a winnow!

UB ~ Just so the other kitties know, Grandmeowmie and Grandpaw are NOT
going to build Onyx his "furry" own loft! It ain't gonna happen...

--- Onyx, FURRY kurreeuz abowt dis heer "loft" bizzynezz...

Old February 12th 07, 01:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred

FurrsomeThreesome wrote:

[...]

Ah! You'se must be doin a great job. Change can sumtimes be diffikult,
but I bet you'll get used to this one pretty quick. Concatulations on da
promotion and on havin a well trained hooman.

Diana, Ryan, & Cinnamon.

--
Regards, Fred

Old February 12th 07, 05:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On 11 Feb 2007 20:20:07 -0800, FurrsomeThreesome's nimble, little paws
typed:

[...]

Why concatulationz, gize!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
2/12/2007 11:27:01 AM
Old February 12th 07, 07:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
FurrsomeThreesome

Oh, Onyx, a loft is innerestin. We'ze (and ower humins) moofed intu
wun last Apurrril.

A loft is a compartment tu live in, but itza compartment wif a
upstairs, and de upstairs is missing a wall! So that's the "loft"
part. yew luk owt of the upstairs over the downstairs. There's a
railing so the dum humins don't fall owt.

Kitties hafta be careful tu keep thayr balance, tho - Maui tried tu
fly off da loft wunze. Just wunze, and he landed on a footon, fank
Bast, an he didn't do it agin.

ower own loft is a little loft inside Meowmie's rume. We has ower
offise-shelf in da rume, tu supervise da hole rume, an' then there's
the loft part up on da windowsill whut overlooks haff ower offise-
shelf. Itz effen bedder than a regular loft becuz it has de bak wall
being ower furry own Window on the Out. So we can supervise the hole
room in the In - and the whole Out frum de "loft".

I'ze gonna need a howsekeeper, tho - Maui got more nekkid an' left his
furs all over it.

Sprout! hazzn't figured it owt yet either - don't tell hur! She's not
allowed there.
Blue, loft cleenin' manager.

Old February 13th 07, 04:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

FurrsomeThreesome wrote:
[...]

Lessee...
Yu gotz uh kleend ruum, un upgrayd frum 2 tu 2 1/2, tu 4 1/2 upzidez.
An uh windo, an buukshelf, an CAT KWILTZ Tuuu?????!!!!!?????

Oh! I yam sooosooo deprivft...
I neffurr knu heow ritsh kitteez livft.....
Du yu gotz ruum fur wun mooor kittee?????????
--
Pitô.ônya, sumwatt jellowz

Old February 14th 07, 01:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Timmie's Mommy

On Feb 12, 1:45 pm, "FurrsomeThreesome"
wrote...
I'ze gonna need a howsekeeper, tho - Maui got more nekkid an' left his
furs all over it.

Sprout! hazzn't figured it owt yet either - don't tell hur! She's not
allowed there.
Blue, loft cleenin' manager.

koodn'tya get da Sprout to be da howsekeeper? Den her woodent feel
left owt. An, um, Blue? Ya gots ta tell da Maui cat ta keep hims
furz on. Is winnertyme owt dere, an furry furry furry kowld!!!! It
wuz minuss twenny seben greez taday when mineown meowmy an
daddeepeeple goed to da toonaplace. Nekkid kitteez kood freeze to
def. iffen ya want, I kood mayle u sum gloo, an u anna Sprout kood
gloo hims furz back on da nekkid bitz.

Timmie
glad da minuss twenny seben is inna owt, an he's inna in

Old February 14th 07, 05:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

On Feb 13, 6:04 pm, "Timmie's Mommy" wrote:
gently shredded...
koodn'tya get da Sprout to be da howsekeeper? Den her woodent feel
left owt. An, um, Blue? Ya gots ta tell da Maui cat ta keep hims
furz on. Is winnertyme owt dere, an furry furry furry kowld!!!! It
wuz minuss twenny seben greez taday when mineown meowmy an
daddeepeeple goed to da toonaplace. Nekkid kitteez kood freeze to
def. iffen ya want, I kood mayle u sum gloo, an u anna Sprout kood
gloo hims furz back on da nekkid bitz.

Timmie
glad da minuss twenny seben is inna owt, an he's inna in

UB ~ Aw, Timmie... you're too cute!

--- Unca Cory

Mine meowmie's job Tabitha Kitten Cat community 6 September 28th 04 06:08 AM
Mine WinkWink Sammy ChildFree23 Cat community 4 September 14th 04 10:14 PM
Mine coming-home day Sammy da 'Venture Kitten Cat community 10 July 12th 04 09:50 PM
Anykitty remembr? CRO Cat community 16 January 31st 04 08:16 PM
Mine Akweezishun Day Sylvia M. Cat community 12 January 8th 04 03:28 AM