Better news fur Diana & Ryan

Old April 14th 08, 07:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Better news fur Diana & Ryan

On Apr 12, 9:00*pm, "Stacey Weinberger"
wrote:
Hi every kitty and hoomin! =3D3DA0This is Anti Heather of
DaRennieKi=
dz. =3D
=3D3DA0I'm=3D3D

not really an ex rpcc'er, but since my ISP took newsgroups away,
I'v=
not been able to visit nearly as often as I would like. =3D3DA0As
we=
ll, I=3D

now volunteer, and am on the Board of Directors of Abbey Cat
Adoptions, which, as I'm sure you can understand, keeps me very
busy=
.- =3D

Want us tu send yu sum?

DaRennieKidz, enjoyin postin whyl dey kan

Derez plenti heer, in fakt meowmie bottid a noo bag fur dat Moon kat
yesfu=
rday.
We jus gotta be abul tu get tu it. =A0Meowmie usta keep da bag inna
kubbor=
d until
Joolian figerd how tu opin da kubbord. =A0Meowmie keeps it inna fridj
now =
buttid
we cant opin it. =A0Kin yoo hewp us figger owt how tu opin dat fridj?

Sebastian- Hide quoted text -

Maybee yu cud keep an aye on hur an klimb in wen she opinz it. Dat's
wat weez dude heer. Meowmie haz tu be furree kareful she duzznt lok
wun uv us innit.

DaRennieKidz

Hahhah! Datz whut I du!!! I reechez mine hed intu da bag an grab sum
crunchiez
an jump owt befur she kin yell at me.

Joolian- Hide quoted text -

Maybee yu shud tri an pull da hole bag owt!

DaRennieKidz

Dat bag iz tu big fur me to pull owt buttid Ize pulled owt da bag ov
Greeneez frum da cubbord!

Joolian- Hide quoted text -

Gud fur yu Joolian!

DaRennieKidz
Old April 15th 08, 08:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder >^.^[_2_]

I second Melissa on wishing the situation were better but being happy
with the solution.

Julie, it was brillian to connect Fred with Heather. I wish I'd thought
of it -- after all, If I ever needed a home for my clowder, Heather
would be the first person I'd call. (Oooops, now she's gonna change her
phone number!)
Gabrielle, chiming in late

[Five cats climb into the teleporter, bearing a only slightly nibbled
bouquet of roses for Anti Heather and pulling a wagon full of sammun
treetz for alla da Rennie Kids, Fosters, and Diana & Ryan]
Yew ar owr heroz, Anti Heather ana Unca Graeme! Now, hoo wantz sum Pounceez?
Ralph, Fred, Clyde, Alice, & Jane

The Clowder (South) wrote:
While the situation's still horrible (I *so* wish you weren't going
through all this, Fred), this solution is perfect.

Well done, everyone...Fred for sharing a very sad situation with the
group (that had to be hard), Julie for wracking your brains and making
things happen, and Heather...well, you're a gem among cat Aunties (and
your hubby's an awesome cat Uncle as well).

Melissa, still sad but smiling

Old April 15th 08, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Thanks Gabrielle! I'm Julie thought of me too. Since my ISP took
newsgroups away, I don't get here very often anymore. Don't worry
about me changing my phone number - I'd take your kids in a
heartbeat. And I'm sure Kissa would be especially happy to have
Ralphee! :-)

[Anti Heather hears noise on the lawn, and goes to see what it is.
She sees five cats getting out, and wonders if Kissa is standing at
the window.]

Thank you for your kind words. I do what I can to help. Oh my
goodness! Are those roses for me? They're so pretty! Let's take
them inside and put them in water so they won't wilt. That wagon
looks heavy. Here, let me help you with it.

Anti Heather

Ralphee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smootch, hedbump, earlik,
smootch! Wat a suprize! Ize missed yu so mutch! Letz go insyd an
havva snak, an den weel find sumplays prifat tu smurgle.

Kissa, on cloud nine

The Clowder (South) wrote:
While the situation's still horrible (I *so* wish you weren't going
through all this, Fred), this solution is perfect.

Well done, everyone...Fred for sharing a very sad situation with the
group (that had to be hard), Julie for wracking your brains and making
things happen, and Heather...well, you're a gem among cat Aunties (and
your hubby's an awesome cat Uncle as well).

Melissa, still sad but smiling- Hide quoted text -

Old April 16th 08, 03:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

I am too! It's a nice distraction from all the Abbey Cat stuff.
Kitten season is fast approaching, so I may have to disappear for
awhile again. But I'll be back every chance I get!

Heather

On Apr 15, 9:36*pm, Lucy wrote:
I'm so glad you've been posting again!

Julie

wrote:
Thanks Gabrielle! *I'm Julie thought of me too. *Since my ISP took
newsgroups away, I don't get here very often anymore. *Don't worry
about me changing my phone number - I'd take your kids in a
heartbeat. *And I'm sure Kissa would be especially happy to have
Ralphee! :-)- Hide quoted text -

Old April 16th 08, 09:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_2_]

On Apr 15, 10:23*pm, wrote:
I am too! *It's a nice distraction from all the Abbey Cat stuff.
Kitten season is fast approaching, so I may have to disappear for
awhile again. *But I'll be back every chance I get!

Heather

Duz dis meen dat dere willz be morer noo kitteez postin' tu da RPCC in
da neer fewchur??

--- Onyx, always eager to let new kitties know who's the boss...
Old April 16th 08, 08:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Apr 16, 4:31*am, Cory wrote:
On Apr 15, 10:23*pm, wrote:

I am too! *It's a nice distraction from all the Abbey Cat stuff.
Kitten season is fast approaching, so I may have to disappear for
awhile again. *But I'll be back every chance I get!

Heather

Duz dis meen dat dere willz be morer noo kitteez postin' tu da RPCC in
da neer fewchur??

--- Onyx, always eager to let new kitties know who's the boss...

There could be Onyx. Maybe all the kitties here will gang up on me
and make me keep posting.

Anti Heather