Fangu Sekrit Santa!

Old December 25th 10, 05:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Renee

Default Fangu Sekrit Santa!

Our mommy wudn let us open our sekrit santa box until dis mornin, but
we gottid lots of gudgud stuff (Charlie immediately laid all ofer it
an got stoned)! We gottid a big fat catnip dynamite stick dat mommy
sed efen she cud smell all da gud nip. We gottid some 3 blind mice
toys wif feffer tails (and Charlie is now playin wif one of dose),
some crinkly balls, an sum balls wif bells in dem, and sum more catnip
toys. Mommy gottid a cute note pad, an sum chocolits. Fangu to Tigger,
Sweetpea and Cookie, an Auntie Connie.

Oh wait, I need to go inspek dat catnip dynamite toy.

Ginger (and stoned out Charlie, and Auntie Renee)
Old December 26th 10, 08:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

On Dec 25, 11:35*am, Renee wrote:
Our mommy wudn let us open our sekrit santa box until dis mornin, but
we gottid lots of gudgud stuff (Charlie immediately laid all ofer it
an got stoned)! We gottid a big fat catnip dynamite stick dat mommy
sed efen she cud smell all da gud nip. We gottid some 3 blind mice
toys wif feffer tails (and Charlie is now playin wif one of dose),
some crinkly balls, an sum balls wif bells in dem, and sum more catnip
toys. Mommy gottid a cute note pad, an sum chocolits. Fangu to Tigger,
Sweetpea and Cookie, an Auntie Connie.

Oh wait, I need to go inspek dat catnip dynamite toy.

Ginger (and stoned out Charlie, and Auntie Renee)

You kitties r lucky .... we did not get our sekrit santa package.

Tigger, Sweetpea, and Cookie
Old December 26th 10, 10:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

You should tell the coordinator this. There are several people on a list to
fill in if necessary. Could be the mail too with the Christmas rush.

Old December 27th 10, 12:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

tellsa sekret santa, she willz fizit fur sure, OEJ, still loving da little
aminal wiffa nip inna bellee

Old December 27th 10, 04:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

On Dec 26, 6:33*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
tellsa sekret santa, she willz fizit fur sure, OEJ, still loving da little
aminal wiffa nip inna bellee"conniepo" wrote in message

You kitties r lucky .... we did not get our sekrit santa package.

Tigger, Sweetpea, and Cookie

Meowmie sent an e-mail to da sekrit santa coordinator yesturday ....
she has not herd bak fum her yet.
We haf plenty of toys but we love to get a special pakaje frum sekrit
santa

Tigger, Sweetpea, and Cookie
Old December 27th 10, 05:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

be patint, sumtimez it takez a kuple of dayz... we iz a little short on toyz
rite now beclawz offa fire monzterz eatin owrz toyz, so da skekret santa box
waz beriberi kule, OEJ

Old December 27th 10, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

That has gotten to be something I look forward to. Mine have all the stuff
they need but I still like opening their box and seeing what arrived.. You
have to grow old but, you don't have to grow up.