Test 2

Old February 16th 13, 12:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Test 2

I kaynt seem tu pozt tuday!!!
Sowee

--
Pitö.önya

Old February 16th 13, 12:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Fynulee!
I want tu sae diz, spekkulee tu Sunnydance, buttid my poztz wyll nottid
go dere...waaaaa...
-----
Uh huh, Sunnydance, ower flavorit meel Dinnur!
Heow bowt stake an lopsturr tayle wiff baket potato wiff sower kreem
an lotza butter?
Oh...no seowerkreem fur yu.
An du yu like mushyruumz?

Heer izza nice bluu tye (complementary tu yur ornj furrz) tu weer
tunite.
Anna tye pin dat sez S.D. inna sunsetting ur iz dat uh sunrizink?
Happee Annypurrserree, darlink!

Aftur dinnur, dere wyll be uh jitterbug groop we kin joyne in da
bawllruum furra wyle b-furr we slo-danze.
I yam soosooo hapee tu be wiff yu tunite!!!!!
An wiff ower frendz tuu, ofkorze!
--
Pitö.önya

--
Pitö.önya
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
I kaynt seem tu pozt tuday!!!
Sowee

--
Pitö.önya

Old February 16th 13, 03:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=[_2_]

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Fynulee!
I want tu sae diz, spekkulee tu Sunnydance, buttid my poztz wyll nottid
go dere...waaaaa...
-----
Uh huh, Sunnydance, ower flavorit meel Dinnur!
Heow bowt stake an lopsturr tayle wiff baket potato wiff sower kreem
an lotza butter?
Oh...no seowerkreem fur yu.
An du yu like mushyruumz?

Mosey: dat dinner saowndz gudgud tew awl uf usses. yeUP
Drool....

Heer izza nice bluu tye (complementary tu yur ornj furrz) tu weer
tunite.
Anna tye pin dat sez S.D. inna sunsetting ur iz dat uh sunrizink?
Happee Annypurrserree, darlink!

Aftur dinnur, dere wyll be uh jitterbug groop we kin joyne in da
bawllruum furra wyle b-furr we slo-danze.
I yam soosooo hapee tu be wiff yu tunite!!!!!
An wiff ower frendz tuu, ofkorze!
--
Pitö.önya

Diz awl saownsz wike sew mutch fuhn. yeUP
Fangu fur inbiting ussws awl heer tu selebrat yer anibursury.
Meowy lufs tu jitterbug, n uh slo danse wif meh.

Mosey

Mosey, Meowy, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps, (hoo iz styl waitin fur Ranger)
Tygur, Mayzy, BobQat n Mimzy..awl sew hapi fur yu 2 lufbrdz

Old February 16th 13, 12:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Unclefred

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

I kaynt seem tu pozt tuday!!!
Sowee

We see this message. An' another won tuu.

--
Regards,
Clawdius

Old February 16th 13, 06:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Unka Fred, wudja, kudja pozt diz unner Sundance's nayme in
"Welkum to Sundance an Pitoonya's annipurrsary sellybrashun!"
====
Fynulee!
I want tu sae diz, spekkulee tu Sunnydance, buttid my poztz wyll nottid
go dere...waaaaa...
-----
Uh huh, Sunnydance, ower flavorit meel Dinnur!
Heow bowt stake an lopsturr tayle wiff baket potato wiff sower kreem
an lotza butter?
Oh...no seowerkreem fur yu.
An du yu like mushyruumz?

Heer izza nice bluu tye (complementary tu yur ornj furrz) tu weer
tunite.
Anna tye pin dat sez S.D. inna sunsetting ur iz dat uh sunrizink?
Happee Annypurrserree, darlink!

Aftur dinnur, dere wyll be uh jitterbug groop we kin joyne in da
bawllruum furra wyle b-furr we slo-danze.
I yam soosooo hapee tu be wiff yu tunite!!!!!
An wiff ower frendz tuu, ofkorze!
--
Pitö.önya

Fangu Unka Fred

--
Pitö.önya

Old February 19th 13, 07:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Feb 15, 7:44*pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
I kaynt seem tu pozt tuday!!!
Sowee

I hab seed yooor post _butted_ mine Uncl Bill broked mine computer an
me an Ant Mickey jus fixd it today.

Wee will be at your partee, me an Wascal. Wascal may be sad beclaws he
cant find Miss Piglett. For dat madder, I am sad. We see sefferul pos'
by yoo. It is probly Uncl Bill's fault dat gno wun cood see dem
sooner.

glares at Uncle Bill

--
WooToo
Old February 19th 13, 09:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=[_2_]

wrote:
I kaynt seem tu pozt tuday!!!
Sowee

I hab seed yooor post _butted_ mine Uncl Bill broked mine computer an
me an Ant Mickey jus fixd it today.

Wee will be at your partee, me an Wascal. Wascal may be sad beclaws he
cant find Miss Piglett. For dat madder, I am sad. We see sefferul pos'
by yoo. It is probly Uncl Bill's fault dat gno wun cood see dem
sooner.

glares at Uncle Bill

--
WooToo

Hai WooToo,
Ai noe wat yu meen..dumb pooters..Meomies iz gibing hut trubbl ulso. Mayhaps
et wuz da meteor dat hit Russia , dat skarooed eferfing up! Srsly!
Ai noe Wascal missz Miss Piglett, but da Grambyz pooter iznt wurking nao n
hur kant pozt rite nao. Sawry.
Anti soft's pooter may be broke az wull. Meomoe rote tu hur n n sez nise
fingz fingz buit dunt gitz INY replyz at awl . Nope.
Big siiiiih

Mosey-- VURY unhapi baowt awl uf diz pooter nonsens !
Pee Ess Hay P2nya, Owr Meomie sent yer Meomie da Cheezbugerz todai ciz et
is Toozdai.

Old February 23rd 13, 10:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=[_2_]

P2nya, Ai fink dat SD standz fur SunDance . ya fink?

Mosey

[...]

Test, test, test Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 10 December 11th 07 10:06 PM
test Judy Cat health & behaviour 0 August 21st 05 06:36 AM
Test [email protected] Cat anecdotes 21 May 13th 05 02:52 PM
test Katiri Cat anecdotes 0 May 11th 05 07:33 PM
test HansUppants Cat health & behaviour 0 April 27th 05 03:34 PM