Please let me properly introduce myself

Old February 22nd 05, 06:59 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-02-22, Bob M penned:

I believe the time has come for you to do it. This has gotten way out of
hand. This psycho needs to be fired.

If nothing else, yeah, she's potentially damaging the revenue of the business
by messing with the website. If I were running a business, I'd sure want to
know about that.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old February 22nd 05, 07:07 PM

Mary wrote:
All you had to do was add the "s" to
architects.

Which *I* pointed out in a previous post. However, it is always wise to
find corroboration. For all we know there could have been a middle
initial removed as well.

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing
http://www.stopdeclaw.com

Zuzu's Cats Photo Album:
http://www.PictureTrail.com/zuzu22

way."

- W.H. Murray

Old February 22nd 05, 07:09 PM

Tweed wrote:
Not now you haven't. "This page cannot
be displayed."

I just checked it and it works just fine.

Old February 22nd 05, 07:32 PM
Connie

No it hasn't. The email addresses are still wrong for contacting the
principles but that's ok. I was able to find the correct address for
Mr. Cox elsewhere.
http://www.stchristophers.com/alumni...ory/51_60.html

Not now you haven't. "This page cannot be displayed."
Tweed

works fine for me...

Old February 22nd 05, 08:02 PM
pistor

You could make it without the cilantro, it's still good!

Old February 22nd 05, 08:12 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-02-22, pistor penned:
You could make it without the cilantro, it's still good!

Probably true of any food ... which is about all I can gather without seeing
the quote to which you're responding =P

If you're a google groups victim, I hear there's a way to make it quote the
post to which you're responding, but I don't recall how.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old February 22nd 05, 08:35 PM
Smokie Darling (Annie)

On 2005-02-22, pistor penned:
You could make it without the cilantro, it's still good!

Probably true of any food ... which is about all I can gather without

seeing
the quote to which you're responding =P

If you're a google groups victim, I hear there's a way to make it

quote the
post to which you're responding, but I don't recall how.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

I know, I know....

Click the _show options_ beside the poster's name, then click "reply"
(avoid reply to sender), that opens a window where the post one is
responding to is. I had to be told several times before I figured it
out.

The cilantro comment was from Jill's reply to Pistor's Easy Green Mole
recipe.

Smokie Darling (Annie)

Old February 22nd 05, 08:48 PM
pistor

Smokie Darling (Annie) wrote:
Click the _show options_ beside the poster's name, then click "reply"
(avoid reply to sender), that opens a window where the post one is
responding to is. I had to be told several times before I figured it
out.

Thanks for the pointer!

Victor, posting from work.

Old February 22nd 05, 09:12 PM
Smokie Darling (Annie)

pistor wrote:
Smokie Darling (Annie) wrote:
Click the _show options_ beside the poster's name, then click

"reply"
(avoid reply to sender), that opens a window where the post one is
responding to is. I had to be told several times before I figured

it
out.

Thanks for the pointer!

Victor, posting from work.

On this group, there seems to be very little that I may know, in any
form, better than the regulars. It *is*, however, rather nice that
when I have questions about my babies, someone here will have some
great advice for me.

Sort of like eating plastic, which I found in the archives. Barnabus
must have the gene that makes it tastes sweet, and there is nothing
worse than having to clean up the strips that come back up (ewww).
However, it's better to clean it up than step in it.

Smokie Darling (Annie)

Old February 22nd 05, 09:37 PM
Katz

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:

If you're a google groups victim, I hear there's a way to make it

quote the
post to which you're responding, but I don't recall how.

I'm a googler. I have an outline window which shows me to which post

pistor is replying. I didn't realize you guys couldn't tell that. I
finally figured out how to get it to quote the post to which I'm
referring, but I often don't use it b/c it's easier, & b/c I thought
others could tell which post I was replying to. Sorry. So much of the
format of this group is still a mystery to me. LOL

Katz