I know Kissamouse is over, but:

Old April 18th 09, 02:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Default I know Kissamouse is over, but:

I found this wonderful site of kitties decorating a tree and I know
kitties here will be interested in having these pointers. You wantto
go to http://www.fluffytails.ca/christmas.asp.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old April 18th 09, 02:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 22:36:30 -0300, Fred
wrote:

I found this wonderful site of kitties decorating a tree and I know
kitties here will be interested in having these pointers. You wantto
go to http://www.fluffytails.ca/christmas.asp.

Kissamouse is neffyr over!
Cinder
Old April 18th 09, 04:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =`^..^`=

wrote:

I found this wonderful site of kitties decorating a tree and I
know
kitties here will be interested in having these pointers. You wantto
go to http://www.fluffytails.ca/christmas.asp.

Dat iz funny. It went in da favurite folder

Kissamouse is neffyr over!
Cinder

Tell me ubowt et. Meowmie still haz awl thuh Kissamouse cards frum last
yeer up on da door. Dey mayke her smile. Silly Meowmie.
Mosey

Old April 18th 09, 11:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

wrote:

I found this wonderful site of kitties decorating a tree and
I know
kitties here will be interested in having these pointers. You
wantto go to http://www.fluffytails.ca/christmas.asp.

Kissamouse is neffyr over!
Cinder

I stand corrected.

Old April 18th 09, 05:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Da gramby sayz krismouse is a state of mine, not a day on da kalendar. We
kan alwayz uze da pratkise of dekorating da treez. Willow thinking this in
cool.

Old April 20th 09, 05:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Neowww dat iz uh berry impurrsiff site!!!
Didja see hur artwoik??? Meowme lufft it!
--
Pitô.ônya