Ping Wascal

Old September 7th 09, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Ping Wascal

Diz iz Piglett and I haz ta tell urself dat gramby haz losted her mine.
Seemz dat her and Autie softz was sitting at da kazino eating. Diz man
walked by anna da gramby nearlee swallowed for fork. Her tole Auntie Soft
dat it waz Wascal in hooman formz. Now dat kan't be.

Yes Piglett I nearly dropped my fork, not swallowed it, that you. This
rather short dapper looking older gentleman walked by. He was sort of
dancing along, had a cane and a beret of sorts. He just for an instant
reminded me of what Wascal would look like in human form. That was
pre-drink in case anyone wonders.

Old September 7th 09, 02:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

anna sidez, soft did say to furri... you duzint realli know who iz anna iz
notta sekund wurld kittee, Trudi

Old September 7th 09, 05:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Oh mine gudnez I betted gramby nefer fought of dat. Piglet running to tell
gramby that maybe it WAS Wascal after allz.

Old September 7th 09, 05:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Sep 6, 8:57*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Diz iz Piglett and I haz ta tell urself dat gramby haz *losted her mine..
Seemz dat her and Autie softz was sitting at da kazino eating. *Diz man
walked by anna da gramby nearlee swallowed for fork. *Her tole Auntie Soft
dat it waz Wascal in hooman formz. *Now dat kan't be.

Yes Piglett I nearly dropped my fork, not swallowed it, that you. *This
rather short dapper looking older gentleman walked by. *He was sort of
dancing along, had a cane and a beret of sorts. *He just for an instant
reminded me of what Wascal would look like in human form. *That was
pre-drink in case anyone wonders.

Diss iz Maggy May. Da Wascal will be rite along wen we fine himseff.
Hee iz out scoutin autumn wileflowrs an pritty leevs four a seezunul
Bow-K for, um sumwun.

He dew fit dat duscrkpshun, xcepp he's a kitty. An hee doo wike to
gambol an to gamble. He rides invisibobble on Uncl Bill's sholder wen
him goes to catsino.

--
Maggy May
Old September 7th 09, 06:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Dem wazn gamblink at da time, dem wax eatink. Piglet knowing some people
goes go do kazino ta walk around and ta eat and drink a bit.

I know it is silly but, I looked up and saw this man scooting along in a
sort of dance step and Wascal just flashed aross my mind then, I started to
laugh.

Ping Wascal Granby Cat community 2 November 4th 08 08:15 PM
Hey Wascal!!! Cory[_2_] Cat community 8 April 28th 08 10:04 PM
Wascal Granby Cat community 1 January 25th 08 02:58 PM
Wascal Comes Home Will in New Haven Cat community 0 December 14th 07 07:49 PM
Wascal Comes Home Will in New Haven Cat community 3 December 14th 07 01:09 AM