getting desparate

Old December 23rd 03, 07:05 PM
Linda

Default getting desparate

Hi,

I have a 4 month old affectionate,adorable,black,stray kitten that my
daughter's friend rescued and had spayed. I agreed to get her medical
care and find a home for her. Well it turns out that this incredibly
affectionate little kitten has leukemia. I can not keep it because my
son is allergic to cats. My daughter's friend has other, healthy, cats
in her household and can not keep it.

I'm getting desperate here and need to find a special needs home.
Please, is there anyone out there who has the heart and ability to
take on this cause?
You can email me privately at

Linda
AZ
Old December 24th 03, 06:16 AM
Cat Protector

I'd contact the AZ Feline Network and see if they can help. You can find
them on online at http://www.azfelines.org/. They rescue special needs cats.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
om...

Old December 25th 03, 12:29 AM
Kalyahna

"Linda" wrote in message
om...
I have a 4 month old affectionate,adorable,black,stray kitten that my
daughter's friend rescued and had spayed. I agreed to get her medical
care and find a home for her. Well it turns out that this incredibly
affectionate little kitten has leukemia. I can not keep it because my
son is allergic to cats. My daughter's friend has other, healthy, cats
in her household and can not keep it.

I'm getting desperate here and need to find a special needs home.
Please, is there anyone out there who has the heart and ability to
take on this cause?
You can email me privately at

Linda
AZ

You can also contact your local SPCA or humane society to ask about
sanctuaries that take in cats like this. If you can afford it, you may want
to have her re-tested as well. False positives do happen sometimes.

Best of luck.