How Often Do You....

Old May 8th 09, 03:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Gloria

Default How Often Do You....

brush your cats?

Old May 8th 09, 08:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

On May 8, 9:58*am, (Gloria) wrote:
brush your cats?

Each gets a good brushing once per week with the Furminator.
Old May 8th 09, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Ralph

At over 17, mine needs brushing every day, and her purr is worth the time,
and is a good calming exercise for me, too. We help each other.

Old May 8th 09, 10:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Claude V. Lucas

wrote in message
On May 8, 9:58 am, (Gloria) wrote:
brush your cats?

Each gets a good brushing once per week with the Furminator.

Rascal's a magician.

All I have to do is pick up a brush or a comb and she
vanishes like a puff of smoke, ofter for hours afterward.

She'd probably dig a hole in the door and split forever
if I used the Furminator on her. Bubba loved it...

When I got her from the pound she was matted to the point
of shaving them off. Whoever she had before me either never
heard of brushing long haired cats or did a nasty job of it...

Could be worse. At least she's a happy kitty.
Old May 8th 09, 10:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

wrote in message
On May 8, 9:58 am, (Gloria) wrote:
brush your cats?

Each gets a good brushing once per week with the Furminator.

Gracie is obsessing on the hairbrush now. She jumps up on the big bed every
time a make a move toward that room. (That is where the brush is.) I guess
she gets brushed, oh, maybe 20 times a day.

Old May 10th 09, 01:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Gloria

Default How Often Do You....QUESTON

Furminator.......what's that? Don't believe I heard of that.

Old May 11th 09, 06:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MLB

Gloria wrote:
brush your cats?

It looks like you are taking a survey one question at a time. Are
you? MLB
Old May 11th 09, 08:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

On May 9, 7:56*pm, (Gloria) wrote:
Furminator.......what's that? Don't believe I heard of that.

It's a brand-name of a brush that removes the pet's undercoat. It
works very well and is my brush of choice. They have a web site:
www.furminator.com. I am not affiliated with the company; only a
satisfied customer.