Keep Your Cats Inside - esp.in Denver & Salt Lake City

Old July 3rd 03, 08:04 PM
Lara Jaegar

Default Keep Your Cats Inside - esp.in Denver & Salt Lake City

On the Today show this morning there was a very upsetting report of cat
mutilations in these two areas. People are urged to keep pets indoors until
this sick person/people are caught. The cats have been found cut in half with
one half missing or completely without organs ( surgical removal) . One was
'posed' to look asleep on the owner's lawn. When she went outside and called
the cat and it didn't move, she walked over and found an empty carcass. All the
organs had been removed and the cat had then been posed to fool the owners.

Police said if this is one person it could be a budding serial killer. Many
abused animals before they killed people. If not, then it could be a cult. They
just don't know. They also fear copycat killers will start now.

I am a cat lover. I just thought I would alert cat lovers here. Disturbing as
it is to read, it would be much worse if it was your cat. Peace, Lara
Old July 3rd 03, 08:21 PM

Lara Jaegar wrote:
Police said if this is one person it could be a budding serial killer. Many
abused animals before they killed people. If not, then it could be a cult. They
just don't know. They also fear copycat killers will start now.

Oh, I'm absolutely sure if it si one person they are gonig to be a budding
serial killer. This isn't even some kid getting their jollies, this is
some one planning out and even having some sort of calling card (organs
removed). he's already showing every classic symptom except cats are his
victoms intead of humans (this isn't a case of showing one sign of a
serial killer, he's showing all). Too bad if they catch him they can only
give him setnencing for abusing animals. I'msure this guy will want ot
"graduate" to humans eventually.

Alice

--
The root cause of problems is simple overpopulation. People just aren't
worth very much any more, and they know it. Makes 'em testy. ...Bev
|,4- ) )-,_..;\ ( `'-'
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) Cat by Felix Lee.
Old July 3rd 03, 08:21 PM

Lara Jaegar wrote:
Police said if this is one person it could be a budding serial killer. Many
abused animals before they killed people. If not, then it could be a cult. They
just don't know. They also fear copycat killers will start now.

Oh, I'm absolutely sure if it si one person they are gonig to be a budding
serial killer. This isn't even some kid getting their jollies, this is
some one planning out and even having some sort of calling card (organs
removed). he's already showing every classic symptom except cats are his
victoms intead of humans (this isn't a case of showing one sign of a
serial killer, he's showing all). Too bad if they catch him they can only
give him setnencing for abusing animals. I'msure this guy will want ot
"graduate" to humans eventually.

Alice

--
The root cause of problems is simple overpopulation. People just aren't
worth very much any more, and they know it. Makes 'em testy. ...Bev
|\ _,,,---,,_ Tigress
/,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ http://havoc.gtf.gatech.edu/tigress
|,4- ) )-,_..;\ ( `'-'
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) Cat by Felix Lee.
Old July 6th 03, 05:22 AM
Janet

.. The cats have been found cut in half with
one half missing or completely without organs ( surgical removal) .

gez that's horrible! I hope they catch him and string him up by his balls
Janet

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eyes Wide Open Registry & Forum

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Before you begin your search register with the ISRR
http://www.isrr.net
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old July 6th 03, 04:05 PM
Rita

How horrible! Thankfully Whisk is a real scaredy cat. She doesn't let
anyone get close to her except myself and my mother. If she just hears a
strange voice, she's off and running.

Rita

Old July 7th 03, 12:15 AM
SongSylvan

Ask if I'm worried about my kitties--I live in Aurora, Colorado, where most of
these killings have happened. Fortunately, my two dingalings are indoor cats
only.

Magdalene
IWG #1024/Drill Sgt. of Local 35/Soiled Doves of Colorado
IFoRP # 57/First Mate of "The Flying Scotsman"
KC MasterPiece of the KCRF BBQ Wenches
One of Moonie's Naughty Kittens
Red Gemini Ghetto Smurf
To email me, remove my bodice