Alfie R.I.P.

Old May 31st 07, 03:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

Default Alfie R.I.P.

On 31 May, 12:15, Rxyz32 wrote:
I just wanted to make a short post and share my grief over losing my Alfie
after over 16 years of friendship. He was literally born into my hands over
16 years ago and was a terrific friend ever since. As I'm typing this with
the tears rolling down my face his father is sitting on my lap. Its strange
how lonely it can be in a house that still has 3 cats, but there is such a
HUGE void now. I had to let him go on Memorial Day. He went from being born
into my hands to my hands lowering his body into the grave. I have been
through this before and know that time will help but right now it feels
like it will never get better. This is the first time I've posted on here,
but have read posts here often. I'm sorry if I'm rambling
its just hard to keep my thoughts straight right now. Anyway, like I said I
just wanted to share my grief.

Here is a picture of my good friend:

http://home.comcast.net/~nju/Alf.JPG

R.I.P. Alfie

February 15, 1991 - May 28, 2007

--
***To reply by email please Remove XXX from above email address***

Our sincere condolences.
May Alfie purr for eternity, until you meet again
Sheelagh