I fink I was insulted!

Old September 27th 05, 04:18 AM
Miss Violette

furry sayed it seemed eaizur dan how tiger comed ta lif here, Trudi the
clever
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 13:40:58 -0500, Miss Violette's little, agile paws
typed:

gennle snip

at the moment furry came from the bedroom he noticed soft screaming, and

ME
sitting on her shoulder, he looked over at the radiomusicbox, it was

playing
a song by savage garden the line that he heard was... "I knew I loved

you
before I met you, I must have dreamed you into life..."
Now furry looked at soft and said, No its not a rat, but you are never
allowed into petsmart again... The little kitten on your shoulder is a

girl,
and very young, but she is all black, with four white paws and snow

white
whiskers...

and that is how I camed to live with these hoomans,

Awww, Trudi, datz a wunerful, tuchink story! An you deserf a medal fur
da most ingenious way of findink yur onetroohome!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
9/26/2005 11:12:58 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old September 28th 05, 12:37 AM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 22:18:56 -0500, Miss Violette's little, agile paws
typed:

furry sayed it seemed eaizur dan how tiger comed ta lif here, Trudi the
clever

Hokay den,

How didz Tiger, my luff, come to lif dere??????

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
9/27/2005 7:36:28 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old September 28th 05, 06:56 AM
Miss Violette

Hi,

Tiger asked me to tell how he came to live with us. Soft and furry sit on
the patio to set their faces on fire because they at one time wanted to work
on stopping smoking, and the back yard is also nice with birds and squirrels
and things. They were sitting out there one day when furry saw a large
though thin yellow Tomcat walking through the yard. He thought it was odd
because he had on a lilac colored collar. Not very manly for such a large
manly Tom. They saw him occasionally and he seemed to be staying pretty
healthy. He did come up a couple of times for kitty treats so Soft and
furry figured he had humans that gave him treats. This went on from early
March to about the first of June. One day the large yellow Tom came up
crying and looking extremely thin, he was also now missing his collar so
that was a bit confusing, he crawled right up in Soft's lap and began
crying, he looked starved and felt worse in Soft's hands. Furry went in and
got a can of food, one of MY tuna sized cans and Tiger ate the entire can
without hardly taking a breath, he was purring meowing and eating all at
once. Then furry opened a second can and Tiger ate that just as quick, Soft
became very upset...

She told furry that if he had humans that they did not deserve to be owned
by a cat because they obviously didn't know how to treat him... so Then soft
said if I am feeding you inside you come, and he did, but that isn't the end
of the story...

Tiger moved in, got fixed what wasn't broke and life went on. We were
pretty mean to him but he is so big and intimidating that I had to show him
several times who was the BossCat!!!

Fast forward to September when life was almost back to normal... and once
again Soft and furry are on the patio killing themselves by lighting their
faces on fire... Furry says to Soft..."is Tiger in the bedroom?" Soft says
"yes" Furry says "are you absolutely sure???" Soft gets up goes and checks,
and he was in there but soft wanted to know why... Then Furry says... You
know Tiger, the cat with the lilac color? he is walking across our back yard
as we sit here and is identical to the Tiger in the bedroom...!!!"

Miss Violette
news

Old September 29th 05, 02:57 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 00:56:17 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

Hi,

Tiger asked me to tell how he came to live with us.

gennle snip

Oh Tiger, you poor kitty! Dat souns howibble, and I is so glad dat
Soft an Furry took you into dere home! smooch, smurgle
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
9/29/2005 9:55:49 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old September 29th 05, 03:22 PM
Miss Violette

itz wonnerful here, I iz nefur hungry anna i iz nefur cold anna i z nefur
alone, Tiger, returnz smoockiez