The Cooper Cats Report

Old October 2nd 05, 07:30 PM
ChildFree23

Dear Friends, esp Miss Violette and Mz Trudi!
The Cooper Cats were reunited yesterday when Anti Jean and Mom came
home from Floriduh.
Baby Kitty and I hid under the clawfoot bathtub (NOT in it, of
course!!). I came out from under about three hours later. BK came out
during the night. He stood next to Mom's pillow to tell her "Hi", and
she squinted up (she needs glasses) and said "Hi, lovey" right back.
Then he went under the bed.
One of our trees fell over and tore up the ground. The neighbor's tree
sent a branch onto our house. We think we only have some shingles
loose.
We are glad to say "Hi" to Miss Violette and Mz Trudi.
We will send all the floodwaters that we have left. We think it is
time for all this terrible stuff to stop!
It still looks awful but Ms Penny who lives across the street says last
week it was worse. Ms Penny had 3 doxhounds and two fine CATS.
With love, BJ Purshing and BK. We thank you for all your kind
thoughts.

Black Jack, my good man, WELL DONE! [headbutt]

Baby Kitty, nice to see you too! [sniffnose sniffnose] Have you
catsidered joining the Catmerica Police Department's Disaster
Preparedness Division?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Commanding Kitty, Catmerica Police Department
Chief Grocery Inspector, Cole Slaw Keeper, & Laundry Fixer Upper
Old October 3rd 05, 12:55 AM

Hi! This is 'Tonio. It was really good to see Black Jack and Baby
Kitty. It's weird tho.
They were only being fed every other day and didn't lose any weight!
BK stays under the bed a lot but mom figures maybe pretty soon he'll
come out more.
He has mumbled something about a great girl kitty might visit him but I
figure that's just daydreaming.
Anyway, it is good to be back in our little house.
Mom goes to work tomorrow to earn toonas. This is great as so many of
the people who were hit by Katrina and Rita do not have jobs, or
houses, or clothes.
Anti Jean went back to Floriduh today and mom ses the house is way too
quiet. Anti Jean ses her house is too.
Thank you all for worrying about us and purring too. We really
appreciate them.
Yours, Antonio

Old October 3rd 05, 01:48 PM
Miss Violette

*the porter twinkles *

Trudi sticks her head out from under the bed and says "Hey 'tonio!!!" I
duzint know 'bout a great girlkitty but I iz gonna stay unner here anna talk
to BK az long az hizsef wants... The small heat disappears

Trudi opens a picknic basikit, Lukit here Bk, I bringed you diz fudz anna we
kan sharez it anna hold pawz ifin you wantz... anna by da way ifin TV efur
getz it togefur anna getz wedwinked to HRH cleo, willz you be myown date?
Trudi, holdin her breath
oups.com...

Old October 3rd 05, 07:07 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney

Miss Violette wrote:
Diz meanz me anna minelof kan setz a date, TV, joinin da danze of joy atta
hizown howze

Well, my handsome Sir TV, since the Jellicle Ball is coming up in a
couple of weeks, how about right after the Jellicle Ball?

Cleo
Old October 4th 05, 02:35 AM

Oh, Mz Trudi, I want 2 hold yur paw & smurgle A LOT! I wud luv 2 b
yur 'skort at thu wedwink!
Thiz iz furry gud treets! U r uh darlin' gurl kittee 2 bring me this
fud!
Yur fren, BK

Old October 6th 05, 09:30 PM
Ray or Fran

This is such gud news. Ize glad youze are all reunited and no major damage
was done.

Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 7th 05, 02:00 AM
Miss Violette

*trudi blushes* I iz glad you likez da fudz, anna it lukz like dey iz gonna
get wedwinked right afur da ball, duz you wanna go to dat wif mineself alzo?
Trudi
wrote in message
oups.com...
Oh, Mz Trudi, I want 2 hold yur paw & smurgle A LOT! I wud luv 2 b
yur 'skort at thu wedwink!
Thiz iz furry gud treets! U r uh darlin' gurl kittee 2 bring me this
fud!
Yur fren, BK

Performing Cats Dick Peavey Cat health & behaviour 1 September 20th 05 05:51 PM
performing cats Norm Cat anecdotes 0 September 18th 05 03:32 AM
rec.pets.cats: Traditional Siamese Breed-FAQ Laura Gilbreath Cat Information 0 October 29th 04 05:23 AM
Cat predation studies Alison Cat health & behaviour 48 February 5th 04 04:17 AM