Our Fella

Old September 23rd 05, 06:14 PM
Rick

Default Our Fella

At 14 years of age, and after a serious, sudden illness, we held him
and said goodbye today. We buried him in the back yard with his play
mouse and some pictures of us.

He was a good boy-he will be missed, but remembered...

Old September 23rd 05, 06:36 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 17:14:53 GMT, Rick wrote:

At 14 years of age, and after a serious, sudden illness, we held him
and said goodbye today. We buried him in the back yard with his play
mouse and some pictures of us.

He was a good boy-he will be missed, but remembered...

I am sorry to hear of your loss, and hope that your hearts heal.
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
9/23/2005 1:35:54 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old September 23rd 05, 06:41 PM
Fred Williams

On $DATE , Rick wrote:

At 14 years of age, and after a serious, sudden illness, we held
him
and said goodbye today. We buried him in the back yard with his
play mouse and some pictures of us.

He was a good boy-he will be missed, but remembered...

Our purrayers are with you all. We know how hard this can be.
We've been there too. He was lucky to have had a home where he
was loved and cared for. May we all meet again some day.

--
Regards,
Fred.
Old September 23rd 05, 09:40 PM
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 17:14:53 +0000, Rick wrote:

At 14 years of age, and after a serious, sudden illness, we held him
and said goodbye today. We buried him in the back yard with his play
mouse and some pictures of us.

He was a good boy-he will be missed, but remembered...

We are so very sorry to hear this. They bring a great richness to our
lives, and such an vast emptiness when they leave.
Old September 24th 05, 03:11 AM
The Fur Conspiracy

Mrrqueeeekkk!

We awl sendz purrz an waggaz for yowr fambly.

G'bye, Mr. Fella. 'Niff. We will see you nozzer timez.

Chuggz anna sweet queekz,
Ms. M-M

The Fur Conspiracy:
Ms. Martha-Mound (VC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger (DOC),
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]
Old September 24th 05, 06:01 AM
mlbriggs

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 17:14:53 +0000, Rick wrote:

At 14 years of age, and after a serious, sudden illness, we held him and
said goodbye today. We buried him in the back yard with his play mouse
and some pictures of us.

He was a good boy-he will be missed, but remembered...

"Rise up slowly, Angel. It's hard to let you go..."
Sincere condolences. MLB
Old September 24th 05, 06:21 PM
The Clowder

"Rick" wrote:

At 14 years of age, and after a serious, sudden illness, we held him
and said goodbye today. We buried him in the back yard with his play
mouse and some pictures of us.

He was a good boy-he will be missed, but remembered...

I'm so sorry, it's one of the hardest decisions to make. Purrrrrrrrs
for a gentle journey and for your hearts to heal.

If you would send his full name, with surname, Mietze will include him
in the Jellicle Ball Calling of Names next month.

Melissa

--
Remove the first m to reply
Old September 25th 05, 12:02 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

So sorry to hear of your loss of your Fella.
Purraying tfurr yur hartz tu heel.
--
Pitooonya AKA Sweetee
and Meowmee Sylvia

ink.net...

Old September 25th 05, 04:26 AM
Rick

"Rick" wrote in message
ink.net...
At 14 years of age, and after a serious, sudden illness, we held him
and said goodbye today. We buried him in the back yard with his

play
mouse and some pictures of us.

He was a good boy-he will be missed, but remembered...

Many thanks to all who expressed their condolences, and also to those
who read our small remembrance and understand how we feel at this
time...

Old September 25th 05, 06:31 AM
Beverly Orel

So sorry to hear of your loss. He sounds like a wonderful cat companion.
Sending purrrrrrrrrrrrrs of sympathy and hugs of comfort--

Beverly & the Orel kittiez--Samantha & cuzzins Finney, Lucey & Jeannie
ink.net...