New sofa

Old June 14th 12, 08:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default New sofa

I bought a new sofa and it was delivered yesterday. I filmed the cats as
they explored it. (It still has packaging around and under it because I
can't get it out on my own; have to wait until someone can come and help
me).

Witness my feeble attempts at stopping Caliban from scratching it. I've
draped an old bedspread over it now, but that won't keep him from
shredding it, I'm sure.

http://youtu.be/tYNsVKAM5t8
http://youtu.be/WfOQKO0GofQ

--
Marina, Miranda, Caliban and Viktor.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Old June 14th 12, 08:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav[_2_]

"Marina" wrote in message
I bought a new sofa and it was delivered yesterday. I filmed the
cats as they explored it. ...

heh! I *LOVE* the way that Viktor keeps looking over the edge of
the sofa, as if to say "Where's Cal? Where is he? He was just
here a moment ago!".

--
MatSav

Old June 16th 12, 12:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Marina" wrote in message
I bought a new sofa and it was delivered yesterday. I filmed the cats as
they explored it. (It still has packaging around and under it because I
can't get it out on my own; have to wait until someone can come and help
me).

Witness my feeble attempts at stopping Caliban from scratching it. I've
draped an old bedspread over it now, but that won't keep him from
shredding it, I'm sure.

http://youtu.be/tYNsVKAM5t8
http://youtu.be/WfOQKO0GofQ

--
Marina, Miranda, Caliban and Viktor.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

What wonderful fun videos! Oh boy, packing materials and a new sofa! G

Jill

Old June 16th 12, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Marina" wrote in message
I bought a new sofa and it was delivered yesterday. I filmed the cats as
they explored it. (It still has packaging around and under it because I
can't get it out on my own; have to wait until someone can come and help
me).

Witness my feeble attempts at stopping Caliban from scratching it. I've
draped an old bedspread over it now, but that won't keep him from
shredding it, I'm sure.

http://youtu.be/tYNsVKAM5t8
http://youtu.be/WfOQKO0GofQ

--
Marina, Miranda, Caliban and Viktor.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

That's very funny! I wonder what is under here? Oh, where did Mir go?

Jill

Old June 16th 12, 07:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

On 14.6.2012 10:49, MatSav wrote:
wrote in message
I bought a new sofa and it was delivered yesterday. I filmed the
cats as they explored it. ...

heh! I *LOVE* the way that Viktor keeps looking over the edge of
the sofa, as if to say "Where's Cal? Where is he? He was just
here a moment ago!".

And Caliban's nose keeps popping out under the sofa.

Old June 17th 12, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

wrote in message
I bought a new sofa and it was delivered yesterday. I filmed the
cats as they explored it. ...

heh! I *LOVE* the way that Viktor keeps looking over the edge of
the sofa, as if to say "Where's Cal? Where is he? He was just
here a moment ago!".

And Caliban's nose keeps popping out under the sofa.

That was so cute. And even Mir got into the act.

--
Joyce

Whenever you feel anger, you should say, "May I be free of this
anger!" This rarely works, but talking to yourself in public will
encourage others to leave you alone.
Old June 17th 12, 04:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

On Thu, 14 Jun 2012 10:19:46 +0300, Marina
wrote:
Witness my feeble attempts at stopping Caliban from scratching it. I've
draped an old bedspread over it now, but that won't keep him from
shredding it, I'm sure.

Ohh, so the couch is going to be Calibanised. He seems very happy,
pulling himself along the top.

It looks like Viktor has settled down a lot too. He looks very confident
around you, and the new couch, even if he doesn't have the same attitude of
entitlement as the others.

Cat eating sofa. Yowie Cat anecdotes 14 July 7th 09 10:52 PM
Cat off the leather sofa [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 5 February 29th 08 06:06 AM
cat spraying sofa [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 11 November 5th 07 08:00 PM
We finally have a sofa! Pat Cat anecdotes 21 August 27th 06 04:12 PM