Messij to Little Kitty Knop!

Old October 21st 05, 01:04 AM
The Clowder

Default Messij to Little Kitty Knop!

Auntee Diane an Ember dont git to noozgroops ennymor, but dey askd mee
speshul to say HI to yurownselv.

(Ember yuzd to post as "Island Ember" on cownt ov dere were too
kitties wiff da saym naym.)

Mietze thuh messenger
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 22nd 05, 03:39 AM
CatTayls

Hihihi Ember and Anti Diane. Fangu fur welkoming me. I like it here
alreddy.

And fangu Mietze fur delifuring thuh messij.

Little Kitty, impressed and happy

Old October 25th 05, 12:00 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Classic Brown Maine Coon Kitty joins her gud frendz Gretchen Marie and
Violette,
havin nip tea and looking down at somma da new batch of nu trainee kitties

Ah lookit dat...Aren't day Keeyoot?
I'm gonna spurrinkul sum sparkel duzt deown on dem...

Dyna

oups.com...

Old October 27th 05, 10:17 PM
CatTayls

Little Kitty feels something gently touching her beautiful black fur.

HUH? WOTz that???? It looks like sum sparkle dusst just came down
frum that rainbo up ther. Did yew see it? GM WUZ THAT YEW???? Who
elz is that.....Dyna?? Miss Violette?

Little Kitty, opening her mouf wide in a BIG GRIN

Old October 27th 05, 10:19 PM
CatTayls

HI HI HI MISS VIOLETTE. How yew feeling? Pritty good I'll bet. I saw
thuh violet colored cloud wen yew went up ther. Boy thuh hoomins shoor
are crying. Ize having lotsa fun in my noo onetroohome.

Little Kitty, knowing they are furry much OK up there

Old October 28th 05, 03:13 AM
Miss Violette

a few lose violette colored sparkles are suddenly at the feet of LK and a
warm purr is in the air...
oups.com...