Princess Rita and the Evil Bag Monster

Old July 20th 09, 04:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected][_2_]

Default Princess Rita and the Evil Bag Monster

On Jul 19, 10:13*am, hopitus wrote:

I use plastic bags from supermarket to take used litter & offerings
from litterbox
down to the large waste bin for residents here. I tie the handles
together in a tight
knot.

I reuse plastic bags for example I put them into the waste paper bins
in the bathroom and living room or they get used to cart sandwiches to
work but I keep them in the cupboard under the sink to prevent the
cats getting into them- not always successful Isis (RB) built a little
nest in them and it was her preferred sleeping place in cold weather
as she got older unless we were in bed, which was her all time
favourite sleeping place!

.. And anything that flies *in*
will fly right out

Around here it's flies and Dunzi takes her job as big black fly hunter
VERY seriously

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old July 20th 09, 05:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected][_2_]

One of my cats is a champ hunter as well. On a recent prolific evening
he caught and consumed 3 flies and 2 large moths, which seem to leave
him no ill effects

Speedy Joe (RB) once swallowed a wasp whole....I didn't seem to bother
him much that we had to clear up the resulting puke